NHL 2005-2006 Season

Attended Boston-Ottawa game tonight.

Not much of a game, but the Sens outshot the Bruins 43-21. Weeknight games in Ottawa can be such a bore.

pboily said:
Attended Boston-Ottawa game tonight.

Not much of a game, but the Sens outshot the Bruins 43-21. Weeknight games in Ottawa can be such a bore.

Yeah ... I caught the game at the 3rd period ...... no action whatsoever in the stands, the only time the crowd did something was when the sens scored.

Nothing like the crowds in other stadiums, take the Habs for instance .. last game the commentators had trouble talking over the crowd..... the crowd cheered whenever the Habs had the puck.

Who is the best hockey crowd ?

Montreal is up there for sure. Vancouver if the Canucks are in the playoffs, at least. Ottawa is different in the playoffs: every time I've attended a game (5 so far), I wasn't able to speak for a whole day after.

But Montreal is like that all year long. Leafs fans on the road are pretty loud, too.

Carolina lost a heartbreaker last night to the Devils after 'several' questionable calls :rolleyes: . New Jersey has been hot lately :eek: , but
the 'Canes played pretty good anyway. Playoff fever here especially around
Raleigh :cool: .

dgfred said:
Carolina lost a heartbreaker last night to the Devils after 'several' questionable calls :rolleyes: . New Jersey has been hot lately :eek: , but
the 'Canes played pretty good anyway. Playoff fever here especially around
Raleigh :cool: .

I did not see that game, only the highlights at sport center, I wanted the canes to win.

''Questionable calls'' is something we see more and more often when we get near the playoffs. IMHO refs should keep up with good calls all year long and even in the playoffs, it ruins the game a bit knowing that the refs will be more permissive near the playoffs, sometimes a good player from a team that will make the playoffs will get injuried because the refs let a few call go and the other teams gets frustrated and frustration builds-up until a player gets hurt. :cry:

The refs did a great job all year long but now they are going back to the pre-lock-out way of reffing, not good!

SuperBeaverInc. said:
SuperBeaverInc. said:
And some more Red Mile news: "Red Mile retreat for cop" :p
Oh yeah!!?? Well, hum, take THAT!

I got nothing. :blush:

Raisin Bran said:
You Guys are funny !!!!!

Let the police and mayor battle it through.

You guys wont need the red mile ... the celebrations this year are going to be on St-Catherine street in Montreal :D
(not if the habs play the same way they did against the sabers)

Tonight Boston is going to get a beating!
You think the Habs are going to win the Cup and we're the funny ones! I don't think so! :lol:
I really don't think the Flames will either, but at least they were there last time. So SuperBeaver's claims are more probable. Looks like we're heading for a Carolina-Montréal series. Not gonna be easy, not gonna be easy.

Flames clinch Northwest Division, Oilers and Avs clinch playoff spots, Canucks eliminated. :D

Scores for Thursday, April 13, 2006

Montréal 4 @ Boston 3
Toronto 4 @ NY Islanders 3 (OT)
Washington 3 @ Atlanta 5
St. Louis 1 @ Columbus 4
Florida 5 @ Ottawa 4 (OT)
Philadelphia 1 @ New Jersey 4
NY Rangers 3 @ Pittsburgh 5
Minnesota 2 @ Nashville 4
Detroit 7 @ Chicago 3
Colorado 0 @ Calgary 2
Anaheim 1 @ Edmonton 2
Los Angeles 0 @ Phoenix 3
Vancouver 3 @ San Jose 5

Code:
		GP	W	L	OT	Pts
d-Ottawa*	80	51	20	9	111
d-Carolina*	79	51	21	7	109
x-NY Rangers*	80	44	24	12	100
x-Buffalo	79	49	24	6	104
x-Philadelphia	79	43	25	11	97
x-New Jersey	80	44	27	9	97
Montreal	80	42	29	9	93
Tampa Bay	79	42	32	5	89
-----------------------------------------------------
Atlanta		79	40	32	7	87
Toronto		79	39	32	8	86
z-Florida	80	36	34	10	82
z-NY Islanders	79	35	38	6	76
z-Boston	81	29	36	16	74
z-Washington	79	26	41	12	64
z-Pittsburgh	79	21	45	13	55

*-Division leader
x-Clinched playoff spot
d-Clinched division title
y-Clinched conference
z-Eliminated

Code:
		GP	W	L	OT	Pts
y-Detroit*	79	56	15	8	120
d-Dallas* 	79	52	22	5	109
d-Calgary*	80	46	24	10	102
x-Nashville	80	47	25	8	102
x-San Jose	80	43	26	11	97
x-Anaheim	80	42	26	12	96
x-Colorado	80	43	29	8	94
x-Edmonton	81	40	28	13	93
-----------------------------------------------------
z-Vancouver	81	41	32	8	90
z-Los Angeles	80	40	35	5	85
z-Minnesota	81	38	36	7	83
z-Phoenix	80	37	38	5	79
z-Columbus	79	33	42	4	70
z-Chicago	79	24	42	13	61
z-St. Louis	79	21	44	14	56

*-Division leader
x-Clinched playoff spot
d-Clinched division title
y-Clinched confererence
z-Eliminated

De Lorimier said:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0919573/
She played Michel Couillard's girlfriend for four years on Watatatow and Danny Bouchard's girlfriend in the first season of the new generation of Lance & Compte. She's a mega-babe! And I saw her naked!

I think you guys are mistaking Welch for Veronique Bannon. Bannon is the one that played in Lance et compte.

Edit: we are getting far off the hockey subject ..... lol ...... Montreal needs a kick in the *** they play like a bunch of Pee-wee on drugs. They won yesterday against the bruins but they deserved to loose. In a 3 period game they only played 1 period. Wont last long in the series if they continue playing like that !

Attachments

• Veronique%20Bannon.jpg
    Veronique%20Bannon.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 47
How dare you correct me on anything about Watatatow or Lance & Compte!!! :mad:

Véronique Bannon (not her best pic by the way) played Danny Bouchard's girlfriend in the second season of the new Lance & Compte series. She replaced Welch when she got pregnant with Zednik's baby.

When it comes down to useless crap, I'm the king! :king: :p
Rhymes said:
WTF? yeah I remember, a babe indeed. So, was Zed with you guys? :p
Well, someone had to hold the camera!

De Lorimier said:
How dare you correct me on anything about Watatatow or Lance & Compte!!! :mad:

When it comes down to useless crap, I'm the king! :king: :p
My girlfriend is a Watatatow godess .... SHE tol me that

I HATED WATATATOW, MY QI WAS LOWERING WHEN I WATCHED THAT SHOW!!!!!!

I still hate it now ....... Lance et compte on the other hand was good ... the hockey action, presonal problems and amout of boobs on that show was great !:goodjob:

Hey Watat was a dumb show for teenagers, sort of like Degrassi High with more booze and sex. Me and some friends used to watch it as a show that's sooooooo bad, it's good. The new Lance & Compte falls in that category too. It's more about old charaters we grew up watching, their addictive.
Sorry for your grilfriend, but she's wrong. Just use the imdb link to find out. :)

Who do want to face more (or less) in the first round Bran?

I would have hoped for a sixth place finish to fave the Atlantic division winner. I really think the Habs would have won that series. Now, with NJ on fire, it's a toss up between Carolina and Ottawa. Since we sucked against the Canes all year long, Ottawa seems like a better fit. Problem is, they are the best damn team in the league! At least the wanted rivalry with the Sens would probably pick up.

Top Bottom