1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

NHL 2005-2006 Season

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by ForbiddenPalace, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Raisin Bran

Raisin Bran Cereal Killer

First .... Degrassi Had more REALITY than Watatow ..... that's what sucked with Watatatow. Watatatow ... what kind of a lame-want-to-feel-young-without-being-one name is this anyway!!!! More booze and sex???????? never saw sex in Watatatow!!!!!! ... did you watch ''Bleu nuit'' instead????

Second .... My girlfriend watched the show from the beginning ...... so she knows ... but she can be wrong from time to time .... she had a kid with me, that explains it all ! :D

Thrid ..... Lance et compte was the bomb when it started but now its less attractive as a show .... but the boobs got better! :goodjob:

Fourth ....... I'd like to see the Habs against the Sens ... I think they have more chance against them than the Canes. All the teams exept Buffalo!!!!!!

(coaches corner) I think Buffalo has a BIG chance for the cup!

Watatatow etais une mauvaise emission de tele!

2. sysyphus

sysyphus So they tell me

Leafs 5, Sens 1

Seeing as the Leafs aren't making the playoffs this year it seems they've decided to take one against Ottawa in the regular season, and leave someone else to give the Sens their usual first round exit.

3. De Lorimier

De Lorimier North American Scum

That's when the Habs move in! :D

So now that you're down to cheering for anyone-who-plays-the-Habs, what will you do in the case of a Montréal-Ottawa series?

4. pboily

pboily fingerlickinmathematickin

remember, Toronto fans don't have a rivalry with the Sens, so sys is clearly cheering for Ottawa.

5. sysyphus

sysyphus So they tell me

Well, the rivalry is brewing (you'll have to beat us in the playoffs at least once before it's for real) but the Habs are still the lowest of the low so yes, I will have to hold my nose and support Ottawa, for that series anyway.

I think I'll probably focus my support more on Edmonton though.

6. Rhymes

Rhymes Drive 4 25 is back

I dont think we've seen a hotter pair then Cheechoo and Thornton since the Lemieux-Jagr era!! 3 goals yesterday and 2 pass for Cheechoo, 3 points for thornton again. I think he's 2-9 in the last 3 games.

Thats means Jagr no longer leads in any category, who would have told.

7. Raisin Bran

Twomorrow the last game of the regular season for the Habs and still not 100% sure of getting a playoff spot.

What a shame it would be if they did not make the series after a nice come-back. Let's hope new jersey stops their winning streak at 10 and let the Habs get their 1 point they need to go through!

8. pboily

Looks like your guys are in...

Folks, take a gander at JJP's Playoff Thread. I've set up a tentative pool for those who are interested. Now that I've finished my thesis, I've got time a-plenty on my hands to run it the way it should be run.

9. Raisin Bran

Last post from me here ... teh end of regular season ... time to migrate to the series 2006 thread and my last words shall be ...

GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. sysyphus

sysyphus So they tell me

Well, good luck to everyone's teams, yes even the stinking Habs, what the hell. It's sad that only 3 Canadian teams made it (i.e. Calgary, Edmonton and Ottawa), we need to get some more back up here.

I'll be cheering for Edmonton now, how long that'll last I don't know, though they have been known to play Cinderella in the playoffs.

11. pboily

You don't see Montreal as a Canadian team?

12. De Lorimier

De Lorimier North American Scum

Well, according to ozz, sysyphus is a traitor... :mischief:

13. sysyphus

sysyphus So they tell me

Meh, the Habs are lucky I consider them part of the earth. ;)

Of course, that's more than I'll ever give to Ozz...

14. Grisu

Grisu Draghetto Moderator

the good thing is, no matter wether the Habs or Carolina wins, our national team benefits ;)