NHL 2005-2006 Season

I think the Ottawa/Boston broadcast is only a regional broadcast, so I'm guessing you're getting Montreal/Toronto. Sorry.

Stupid CBC. I watched Toronto/Montreal last week. At least Calgary/Edmonton is on after.

Well I mean come on, between two Canadian teams vs one Canadian team and some foreign team the CBC will obviously choose the former.

We will be getting the Calgary/Edmonchuk game here as well, I'll have to tape it since I will be at the bar when it's live.

Dream on WF. :p

Normally, I'm not one to support Boston, but since they're up against Ottawa, today I am with WildFire. Thrash those Sens!

pboily said:
Was that guy really serious? I mean, he would exchange Theodore for 6 players and 5 first round draft picks? How would the Habs stay under the cap then? Sounds to me like he was pulling your leg... although I'm not too familiar with Habs fans generally. Maybe this par for the norm.

the thing is that here in Quebec, welfare people get free internet, and they gather up in some known hockey forums. (they also have free cable, IIRC, to wathc the games).

So these kind of coments are, sadly, very serious... and common.

pboily said:
Was that guy really serious? I mean, he would exchange Theodore for 6 players and 5 first round draft picks? How would the Habs stay under the cap then? Sounds to me like he was pulling your leg... although I'm not too familiar with Habs fans generally. Maybe this par for the norm.
He really was serious. He proposed trading Theo many times, and in different threads. But, generally, they are... rational. (some of them)

Should've scored on the 5 on 3...

Good moves by Alfreddson on the first goal, too bad Boynton had to go for a stupid hip check...

Ottawa 4 Boston 1 :p

Bruins barely lost :mischief:

Oh and pboily...

I'm going to the Bruins/Sens game in november (15th I think) at the Fleetcenter.

:D

Pasi Nurminen said:
The Canucks are 3-1-1, and the flames are 1-4-1, which really means 1-5. Of course, I'm counting the blowout they'll suffer tomorrow.

You were saying?

Leafs 3, ReHabs 2

All is well in the world tonight.

Should be interesting to see what Phoenix does to fill the depth chart now that Hull has retired. Brett was only pulling in $1.69 million per, so they could just go with Jeff Taffe or Michael Rupp on a permanent basis. But both would be a downgrade from Hull...

WildFire said:

Oh and pboily...

I'm going to the Bruins/Sens game in november (15th I think) at the Fleetcenter.

TD Banknorth Garden, you mean. :rolleyes:

I still call it fleetcenter too...

I have to go to a game sometime, I haven't been in a couple years.

sysyphus said:
Leafs 3, ReHabs 2

All is well in the world tonight.

:mad: All in all, the leafs were lucky on the third goal and Belfour played better then Theo. (which is not a good sign for us).

But i dont think Tucker is ever gonna go after corner pucks against us again :lol:

WildFire said:

Oh and pboily...

Why not go when the Bruins have a chance to win?

Rhymes said:
But i dont think Tucker is ever gonna go after corner pucks against us again :lol:

I don't think he was really all that hurt by it, it was probably more the shocking surprise that a Hab actually went into the corner. :eek:

pboily said:
Why not go when the Bruins have a chance to win?

Then he'd never get to a game. :p

Top Bottom