Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Colorado Avalanche

• Nashville Predators

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruins goaltender Tim Thomas said:
''He was in front of me and the crowd was so loud that (defenceman Andrew Ference) didn't hear me say `screen.''' said Thomas. ''I gave up a rebound and Kostitsyn was on top of it faster than I could believe.''

So I guess me and Rhymes deserve assists on the score sheet along with the other 21271 fans screaming at the start of the game! :D Best tickets of my life, great atmosphere and an awesome win. Spring is good again.

So much for the newbies being paralyzed by nervousness!

The Kostitsyn brothers particularly were sharp on the job, between opening the scoring sheet, and delivering some solid checking (Andrei checking Chara = awesome :-D)

The game do leave me with a question, though.

What do we do when Saku comes back? With the way they've played these last few games, it would be a sin to break up the Kostitsyn-Higgins-Ryder line (and, for that matter, to send Higgins back to a wing position - he's played some of his best hockey this season and to date as a center, and of course, the first line is untouchable.

So much for the newbies being paralyzed by nervousness!

The Kostitsyn brothers particularly were sharp on the job, between opening the scoring sheet, and delivering some solid checking (Andrei checking Chara = awesome :-D)

The game do leave me with a question, though.

What do we do when Saku comes back? With the way they've played these last few games, it would be a sin to break up the Kostitsyn-Higgins-Ryder line (and, for that matter, to send Higgins back to a wing position - he's played some of his best hockey this season and to date as a center, and of course, the first line is untouchable.

I say we put him between Lapierre and Latendresse and show Dandeneault where the press gallery is once more. Play him a little on the pp and on the pk and everyone will be happy. Ça sent la coupe!

What a game! :beer: Where were you sitting?

Behind what was Tim Thomas goal for the first and third period, so I saw a lot of action! :goodjob: My friend's mom works for Desjardins and these were season tickets. Sevententh (sp?) row in the reds, best seats of my life. It's right where the girl who talks during commercials stands. Quite the hotty. :eek:

He'll make a helluva 4'th-line center :)

Whoever told you the Habs had a fourth line was a liar! We don't even have a second line!

We have one first line and three first and a half line :-D.

When I was saying the Bruins wouldn't give up...

They put up a fierce, impressive fight. (They had a little help from the One-Way-Zebras, but they didn't seem to really need it that badly - unlike the Habs, who really needed the referees flip-flopping on which team they'd like to see winning the game toward the end of the third)

:eek: Dallas - Anaheim 5 - 2. Stars lead series 2-0. Is Dallas going to eliminate last year champs? Will Anaheim come back?

I certainly hope Dallas wins. I despise the Ducks. :yeah:

agreed. go habs go! 3-0. (31 minutes and counting)

Well, one disapointing defeat for each side this weekend, where they fought very well but lost in overtime. Price stole Boston's win yesterday, and Thomas returned the favor to the Habs today.

Hopefully we'll never see the abomination that are back-to-back playoff games again. But given that the people who dictate the schedule don't give a damn about the quality of any game, so long as they get to show Ovechkin and friends out, I doubt it.

Flames go down 3-0 in the first 4 minutes of the game, then come back and win it 4-3! :yeah:

Go Flames go! :-D

Top Bottom