NHL 2012 Playoffs

Well, its settled at this point, so might as well post the results.

So as the unofficial official fantasy hockey commissioner, I hereby award the 2012 Thunderfall Cup to tonberry! Congratulations!

tonberry! I'm still tied for third for a weird 15 minutes gap in Phoenix, subi...

It's somehow appropriate in a season where "Boarding" penalty rules tried to prevent or limit concussion risks to these Pros that a 5 minutes call in the first cost 3 power-play goals to the Devils.
What a game, on saturday. 5-4-4-6 - Kings almost swept the roads by a single loss. Quick (or Brown & Kopitar!) certainly deserved the Smythe.

My Kings....won? There are no words. They should have signed a poet.

Wish they booed Bettman though. I was looking forward to that all playoffs. Vids of last year will have to do, Vancouver did enough for two.

Any reports of drone riots?

tonberry! I'm still tied for third for a weird 15 minutes gap in Phoenix, subi...

A 15 minute gap in which the puck was dropped and a goal was scored, so third place will have to do.

You can pretty much judge of a city's passion or interest in hockey by the amount of Bettman booing.

Are you trying to say LA isn't a hockey town? :mischief:

Little late…

Thanks everyone, it would have been harder if no one would have skip a few series but I’m the winner nonetheless :D

Congrats to LA for their run altough I would have like the final to end in a different way.

Also, can someone explain to me why Luc Robitaille was booed by the LA fan?

Edit: ok nevermind, he wasn't booed the fans were simply shouting "Luuuuuuuuc"...

Top Bottom