Finally Eurofriendly game time! NYR vs. Capcheaters @18:30 local time. NYR up 3 zip after the first period.

Beating Tampa is almost as good as beating the fishsticks, caps and devils.

The P.K. Subban of today would throw in a slew foot for good measure.

Expecting elite play from Matthews this season. Any news on what kind of injury or is it the usual generic upper body/lower body?

Ryan Donato wrote history for Kraken with their first goal in the NHL. Congratulations!

Rangers gooning up for tonights game vs Caps. The idea is to let Tom Wilson pay for shenanigans last season.

Not that told-you-so-kind-of-guy, but yeah, told you so. He's having records for breakfast.

Not that told-you-so-kind-of-guy, but yeah, told you so. He's having records for breakfast.
It's made more amazing with the fact that he had wrist surgery, missed games, played with a bad wrist for a while too, and then also got that suspension.

Tonight we'll find out if he reaches the 50 in 50 milestone (unofficially, technically, but still).

(Record-setting aside, I admit I find it difficult to really care about hockey this season. I'm hoping the passion comes back when it's playoffs, though if the Leafs choke again...)

It's made more amazing with the fact that he had wrist surgery, missed games, played with a bad wrist for a while too, and then also got that suspension.

Tonight we'll find out if he reaches the 50 in 50 milestone (unofficially, technically, but still).

(Record-setting aside, I admit I find it difficult to really care about hockey this season. I'm hoping the passion comes back when it's playoffs, though if the Leafs choke again...)
There it is. 50 in 50.

Edit: Very sorry for misleading you. Make that 51 in 50.

Well done!

Hear ya on the passion though. Difficult to be entertained when everything else is grim.

It's looking like it'll be Leafs vs. Lightning. I guess the first-round-exit streak continues. :dunno:

Also: Ha ha Knights.

Top Bottom