Nifscope Weird Problem

Voyhkah

Undead
When I open a unit in nifscope and then open another unit in nifscope, the second unit has no skin; it is all white. This happens no matter what units I open up. Units that open fine normally will open skinless if another unit is already open. Any suggestions?

No suggestion as to why, as I get the same thing, have done for the last two years or so
but here's a thing, if the art files in my mod have been opened by the game, they don't loose there skins if i open two at the same time,
now how weird is that?:crazyeye:

I know how to kinda fix this, although it might be more trouble than its worth. Nifskope looks in the original file folder of the first nif opened, when opening subsequent nifs at the same time. The solution is to move the dds files into the file folder as the original nif you opened. It works, I just tried it. But that's more of a pain than it's worth for me. Of course, the easiest way is to just close the first nif, then open the 2nd. But I guess, if you were trying to compare units or copy objects, it might be a little more convenient to see them side by side.

Top Bottom