Night of the Living Dead, An EFZI2:Complete PBEM

classical_hero

In whom I trust

EZFI2:Complete

While we wait for an update from the guy who made this scenario, so we can update our strategy of the various human factions. Rather than pick your faction there are four animals to choose from to pick your faction. Since I know which animal goes with which faction, so I will get the list pick to make it fair.

Animals to choose from; cat, horse or fox. Keeping this random makes it harder to know which strategy you should take.

Rules:
Try to play within 48 hours so it makes for a quicker game. If you need an extension then ask for one.
Remember you are playing against humans so anything will go between the human factions.
Any building held by the humans at the start must never be razed by a human faction. This makes it hard to destroy the options for the company.
Any Military building, Paradise Resort, North Shore Industry Aerospace Centre, Conference Centre and Airport must never be razed since they are far too important. Any other Zombie building can be done with how the human wants to do with it.
The Zombies cannot move the Guardian Evil, but if anyone gets within the bombard range, then they can shoot them until they have used up all their "movement".
The Company cannot build any Corporate Choppers should the menu show it up. This is a bug that hasn't been fixed, but in the hands of a human we can fix it without any problems.
We can have a discussion about the rules.

Players.
classical_hero - Company
Bengal Tiger - Survivors
Jarovid - Authorities
Eclispe4449 - Zombies
Takhisis - Farmers

I'm in to play, I'll take dog if that's okay.

Also I'd like to suggest playing it on Max AI difficulty, as the last time we played this the Zombies got crushed far too easily.

I think the problem is that the game is balanced for a single human and having four humans made it far too easy on defeating the Zombies. But hopefully the new version will be tougher. But based on my playing of the game I find that the AI levels really don't matter all that much.

The list of animals has been sent to Vuldacon so that he can verify the order to make sure I am not cheating to get the best result.

We will start this tomorrow my time, in the mean time you need to pick you faction by choosing from the above animals. I have removed Dog, since that is the farmer and with 3 people they will be AI.

Don't forget to PM me your email addresses. I might still have your Bengal, but it is just safer to resend it.

I will be travelling abroad from July 7th 'till July 19th. I'm supposed to have wifi access during my stay there but I am not sure how good connection will be.

Maybe we could postpone start of the game for a few days, until I confirm that I can play without problem.

I'll take horse. :deadhorse:

My email address is in private message I sent you on June 27th.

OK, I got emails.

On Tuesday I will know how useful my internet connection is.

If everything is OK we could start then.

So far I have received only mail with play order and email addresses.

Can you, please, check what happened.

Well it doesn't work, so to try and set up the game without being the first player, so that means that Jarovid needs to set up the game due to the way the program was written.

When you do set it up make sure when you send the save as Zombie PBEM 001a, for you, b for BT and c for me, so we know which turn we are on.

Well, I have never done that before, so I'll have to consult the manual.

Will try to do it today.

I managed to set up game, but it puts Survivors first on the list, so I have the same problem as classical hero (I have to skip first turn for Surviors in order to play my turn).

It seems that we have two solutions here, one is to have Bengal Tiger set up game for us, second is to switch civs.

I am fine with any of these.

Our rooster should be also made in accordance with the order given in setup menu, ie. Survivors, Authorities, Company.

Alright, I can start it, but that also means that I set the admin password. Should I just leave it blank then?

I see that notimportant666 is interested to join PBEM game.

Maybe we could invite him in.

Top Bottom