Night of the Living Dead, An EFZI2:Complete PBEM

If you send a proposal for a peace treaty signing over all of your cities to me I won't mind the delay.

Classical Hero, has your internet got any better?

If you can't play any time soon maybe we should skip you turn or two untill you get your connection in order.

That would not be convenient. I will not be very available until next Wednesday/Thursday in any event.

It was just a joke, I don't think anyone would like to be skipped during wartime.

What we need is just an update on the current situation with CH's internet access.

It might be difficult for him to tell us, over an Internet forum, that his Internet connection is not working.

I hope it's not on account of any of us. I wouldn't object to your remaining in the game, man. Or, well, if it's a problem with someone in another section who does not post here at Civ 3, just drop out of that section.

I second that, but it doesn't mean that I oppose Eclipse taking over Company if CS's decision is final.

Is it acceptable to ask Eclipse, at this point, to join a game in which every single other faction is at war with his and his back is against the wall?

Well, it is up to Eclipse to decide if this is the challenge he is willing to accept.

No big deal if he decline, we can set Company to AI though it would spoil the fun.

All I am saying is that, as far as I am concerned, Eclipse is welcome back if he wishes so.

If he is masochistic enough, sure.

Since we haven't heard from Eclipse or Classical Hero so far, I suggest we set Company to AI and keep on playing, if that is OK with everyone.

Erm, that would be a massacre. Maybe we could just decide that, in character, the Company were arrested by the Authorities or something, the Survivors survived, the Farmers farmed, and then we start a new, hopefully more balanced game?

Zombies will start with 800% more cities then? ;).

Zombies will start with 800% more cities then? ;).
of course :)
but really, this update is just to add some units I like and I found a couple of things to improve.

This game isn't meant to be for Multiplayer but that could be done.

If a Human played as the Zombies, they could Kill All with just a few adjustments.

The entire game concerning the AI vs Humans is that the AI does not use Open Map Lethal Shooting.
For example, You could simply give the Military Zombies 2 moves, use Sewers and Blitz for a Human to play them and just that alone would Kill All.
Many other adjustments could be made if all Humans played the game.

The Game could also be adjusted for the AI Zombies to play against all Humans and be stronger.
Some time ago I asked if anyone would like the game adjusted for a Multiplayer game but I found that basically players wanted to play the game as is and go against each other. Basically killing the AI Zombies off then going against each other.

I check in from time to time and see the comments made during your PBEM Games. I am sure it requires a great deal from players to keep up with such games... life changes and makes that difficult to say the least.

I have found it very interesting to see how Human players handle their game play in a Multiplayer Game against the AI Zombies and each other. With a few adjustment the AI Zombies would be much more difficult and perhaps more fun to play against for all Human Players against them.

This game has gone through many changes and it is necessary for all players to use the same Biq in a Multiplayer Game or problems will occur.

This next updated Version that is basically the same game with some adjustments and added units and improvements will simply be called "EFZI2 Complete 2016".

...sorry you guys have had some difficulties with your PBEM games but life happens.

Currently Game Testing and adjusting many things... I had hoped to be able to Upload the New Update "EFZI2 Elite" Version before the end of this Year but much left to accomplish.

I feel certain I will be able to Upload it early in the coming weeks.

Top Bottom