Night of the Werewolves XXV: Border of Life

{OOC: Sorry everyone for being so inactive; I'm trying to get back into the game}

Our numbers have grown quite small...these wolves seem to be quite tricky indeed...obviously scared of an open fight.
I do not know who best could use the crossbow but I don't think it would best be used to shoot out apples cook.
Until I can think of who could use it most and to the best of its ability, I will stay out of this voting session.
Now I must think back of what all has been said to try and figure out our cowardly killers.

OOC: have an angina... and stay to bed... will try to catch up before next update :)

I suspect Frozen in ice is a werewolf. At any rate he is one of the evil beings behind the killings going on in this castle. His claims of abilities doesn't match up. I haven't read in the stars that he is a bad guy, but I might as well have.

I'd be interested to hear more about your accusation oyzar, from both you and Frozen in ice. What you have said so far is hardly enough to ensure a condemnation.

OOC: I may be afk until tomrorrow.

EDIT: Wait, am I still in the jail?

Well, I have spoken with oyzar and Frozen in Ice does seem to be somewhat suspiscious...

However, if you are wrong, oyzar, then you might need to rethink your life a little.

(OOC: @ PrinceScamp -- yes, you're in jail. No voting. :p)

Frozen in Ice. Sorry sorry sorry no IC, too busy.

So the Astrologer thinks I'm a killer, eh.

The Bard pauses for a moment thinking of how amusing the mere notion of that was. Then he continues on pressing his side of the story relentlessly.

Well, first I'd to bring to your attention that fact that a certain someone, someone many of you may know (shan't be revealing his name now, I'm afraid) has the ability to detect spirits. He scanned me to see if I was a spirit, and you know what, it came up false. This person has been right with every other scan so far, so it's kinda hard to dispute that.

Now that we've cleared up I'm not a ghost, I'll move on to point number two: the possibility that I'm a werewolf. Well, it's true that my evidence for this isn't as concrete, but it is still evidence. The now late child, may peace be one with her soul, informed me before she was murdered that I had been watched for night activity, and that I was found to be in my room the whole time. Don't know how many other people she told, but I thought I'd throw that out there. Additionally, most of you all have probably heard the theory going 'bout that the wolf is being possessed by a spirit anyway, which, as I mentioned a second ago, I ain't.

And lastly, for the silly claim of abilities not matching up. I have only ever told you, Astrologer, that I have a self-protection ability, which is what I have said every time. You expressed the idea to me in private that this was a ridiculous claim of mine because "someone else was confirmed to already have that." I heard of other people with multiple abilities, like multiple prophets and scanners.

I have yet to hear a solid defense from Frozen In Ice.

The late child told you that at NIGHT, didn't she? So how does she know if you had stayed in the room ALL NIGHT if she was killed at NIGHT? That seems implausible to me. There is a gap bigger then an elephant in your theory.

Just got home, no time for a writeup this time. 24 hours 'till night falls.

Player Status​

Astrologer oyzar (Female, Elven) Frozen In Ice
4 Bard Frozen In Ice (Male, Elven)
Beggar Methos (Male, Human)
Blacksmith thomas.berubeg (Male, Dwarven)
Butler TheForestAuro (Male, Elven)

1 Cook Ekolite (Female, Elven) Ekolite
Fiddler Izipo (Male, Elven)
Gardener Backwards Logic (Female, Elven)

Groundskeeper Renata (Male, Human) Frozen In Ice
Harpsichordist Ozbenno (Male, Human)
Historian Nictel (Male, Elven)
Hunter Sepuku (Male, Orc)

Jailer CCRunner (Male, Human)
Lord Winston Hughes (Male, Elven)
Master-at-Arms RRRaskolnikov (Male, Elven)

Mechanic Mergle (Female, Dwarven)
Mercenary KingMorgan (Male, Human)
Merchant D'Artagnan59 (Male, Human)
Miller ZPV (Female, Human)
Paladin PrinceScamp (Male, Human) Jailed until Morning Seven!

Sculptor PaulusIII (Female, Human)
Seamstress Seon (Female, Human) Frozen In Ice
Seneschal Adrogans (Male, Dwarven)
Soldier Stuck in Pi (Male, Human) Frozen In Ice

The late child told you that at NIGHT, didn't she? So how does she know if you had stayed in the room ALL NIGHT if she was killed at NIGHT? That seems implausible to me. There is a gap bigger then an elephant in your theory.

No she said it was someone else who scanned me, but she wouldn't tell me who. I'm hoping that person would speak out right about now...

The gardener pokes her head up from her plants if only for a moment. Something the bard said has gotten her attention and she feels it must be addressed.

There's a few flaws in your defense. For the sake of protecting where this information came from, I will not name any names, but sources say another person has scanned you besides the one you claim already has and 'cleared' you. This new information presented does not come from who you and everyone else thinks. This person has been correct on a number of occasions and this plus other evidence makes me believe they are correct about you as well.

Now for the findings. In my conversations with said person, their scan revealed you to be in your room, which backs up your point about not being a werewolf. However, here's where the similarities end. You were found meditating at night and casting off a very evil aura from yourself, so malevolent that it made this person feel weak. So this begs the question Mr. Frozen in Ice, why are you meditating at night and casting off this evil aura? Possessing people are we? Or helping werewolves as an accomplice of sorts? And maybe this meditation was so strong it caused the previous scan on yourself to bring up a false negative? So which is it Frozen - it's apparent to me you're evil, but just whose side are you on?

Oh, and a cook having a crossbow to shoot apples is ridiculous. Let's give the Crossbow to the Soldier Stuck in Pi. At least he'd know how to use the thing. You should never appease whiners :p

Stuck in Pi already has a sword, he doesn't need a crossbow as well. Maybe our Master at Arms can use this weapon best...

BL makes a strong case.
In light of this information I have no choice but to accuse Frozen in Ice of being an evil person that we must get rid of.

And soldier can have the crossbow.

Yes, I agree. Much clearer than the garbled explanation I heard earlier.... Frozen in Ice.

I see no reason not to seek further explanation from Frozen in Ice

Top Bottom