Night of the Werewolves XXV: Border of Life

"The saber can go to Renata. I don't like my food that spicy. I rather have the handcannon. Since the key will not be trusted upon me the beggar may go on exploration in the catacombs."

I assure you, I am no priest. If I had been, I would not be here, nor is it even physicaly possible for me to be a werewolf. My mission ot to destroy evil, and if I was oneo f the killers, would I ont have killed you as soon as I found out your evilness? The key to the catacombs can go to the Historian and the handcannon to Nictel too, perhaps the cook could accompany him seeing as how he already has a crossbow.

Even if the evil is an innocent? I am no killer...and though you may not be the Werewolf, you sure are attacking me with a religious zeal eh Paladin?
It seems to me like you don't even suspect me of being a wolf but are trying to kill me based purely on my alignment. How about you try for your personal goal later after we have killed at least a wolf or two huh?
Because as it stands, you killing me over my alignment will only help them out more. I know my great strength is of use to us innocents and though I can't say that you cannot survive without me, it would be much easier. So how about we drop this petty alignment squabble and try to figure out who this wolf is and maybe bag a priest or two.

I withdraw my accusation against PrinceScamp. There are others that deserve to be speculated against here Paladin...

Historian! I have given it some thought and may have come up with a little more evidence that supports my claim on being innocent. Do you remember a couple days back when I was hounding TheForestAuto? I was riding his for two days and when he did finally get voted to die, he was indeed working against us. If I was the wolf, and I suspected him to be of the other group as I did I would have killed him the first night and if I was of the priest's group then I wouldn't have fought with and helped condem one of my own. I think that this shows that logically I am neither. Or it at least shows that if I was indeed working against you, you would have nothing to fear as I would be ******ed. :D

Well, that proves nothing. I have heard from one of the travelers of the castle that there was a wolf outbreak, and there was a man who could sense if others were a wolf. Well the wolf found out who he was, and following your logic, that man would have turned out dead and gutted. However, the wolf bided his time and killed the man 3 days later, which drove the masses into confusion because obviously the man who was the wolf did not kill the prophet immediately, but rather, the prophet died 3 days later, which proved the man innocent. They all turned out eaten later. Now, in more enlightened times, that excuse does not work :p

Well, that proves nothing. I have heard from one of the travelers of the castle that there was a wolf outbreak, and there was a man who could sense if others were a wolf. Well the wolf found out who he was, and following your logic, that man would have turned out dead and gutted. However, the wolf bided his time and killed the man 3 days later, which drove the masses into confusion because obviously the man who was the wolf did not kill the prophet immediately, but rather, the prophet died 3 days later, which proved the man innocent. They all turned out eaten later. Now, in more enlightened times, that excuse does not work :p

((Huh? I don't understand how this relates to me. I would have killed him immediatly because I woulda been over joyed to have figured something in these games out and would've wanted to taste victory as fast as possible. And if I was the wolf and I killed him, he still would turned up an evil priest and nobody would've thought anything of me hounding him the day before. Sadly though, I am still awaiting the day where I get to test my wit and be one of the killers in these games. So far I'm about 0 - 6 or 7 I don't know for sure. But one day I will get that sweet PM giving me the power to start killing! :D))

(OOC: I think he's referring to a previous game. :) )

OOC: yeah, it was a previous game :p

OOC: That stupid wolf you refer to won that game all by himself after the other wolves went inactive and one wolf was executed the first day :p. Basically, this act confused the others scanned by the prophet so much, that they thought that the wolf was completely innocent, and defended him whenever possible. After that, ti was just a matter of how quickly you can :sniper:

Wolf name not mentioned to protect identity.

Noon Nine​

By noon, the mob's favor to take the Officer's Saber moved from the Lord to the Groundskeeper. The Beggar had also pulled out into a strong lead to take the Key to the Catacombs. However, the Handcannon was still heavily contested, with the Historian just barely beating out the Cook at the moment. Meanwhile, aside from some flaring tempers between the Paladin and the Hunter, no votes for execution were forthcoming.

5 Beggar Methos (Male, Human) Methos Renata Nictel
Blacksmith thomas.berubeg (Male, Dwarven) Ekolite
1 3 Cook Ekolite (Female, Elven) Ekolite Ekolite Renata
Gardener Backwards Logic (Female, Elven)

5 1 Groundskeeper Renata (Male, Human) Renata Renata Ekolite
Harpsichordist Ozbenno (Male, Human)
4 1 Historian Nictel (Male, Elven) Methos Sepuku Renata Nictel
1 1 Hunter Sepuku (Male, Orc) Sepuku

Jailer CCRunner (Male, Human) Nictel
2 Lord Winston Hughes (Male, Elven) Winston Hughes Methos
Master-at-Arms RRRaskolnikov (Male, Elven) Methos Renata

Miller ZPV (Female, Human)
Paladin PrinceScamp (Male, Human) Winston Hughes Nictel Nictel
Seamstress Seon (Female, Human) Methos
Soldier Stuck in Pi (Male, Human)

Night falls in 24 hours.

"After studying recent history I have come to the conclusion that Sepuku looks innocent however looks can be deceiving, it may very well be that after their initial loss the wolves decided to maintain a low profile. So a night in prison is best for you I feel."

(OOC:The problem I have however is that the sentence "I wish I was a wolf" has always been said by a wolf.

OOC: Including myself in Splime's game. :lol:)

(OOC: I just wish I could survive one of these times :p)

Top Bottom