Night of the Werewolves XXV: Border of Life

(:)lol: Well that's cause all I hear about are theses great NotW's where certain people pull off amazing feats of deception and somehow survive in the end! I wanna see if I can do that! If I can do good as a wolf! I wanna see if I have what it takes :D
Though I can't say anything to dispute what you said...except say that besides a small lie to BananaLee in MNotW1, I always tell the truth and am too trusting of people...hopefully I'll get over that and not just shout out "I'M THE WOLF!!! LOOK, LOOK! I WAS PICKED HURRAY!!!!" when I do finally get my PM))

Now. After discussing this in privet with a couple people, I accuse the Lord Winston Hughes! Not only have you been a bad host and let your guests die in your castle now for nights without any culprit caught, but your behavior is weird and suspicious.
When TheForestAuto was voting you everything and accusing everybody that you did, you did not complain once! I bet you even counted on it! Even when I started accusing him you still let him be a second voice for whatever you wanted! Not until he became placed under suspicion did you try to get him to stop and publically chastise him for what you have been taking advantage of since the beginning! Your attitude change on that day towards your most faithful servent and how you tried to cut all ties to him publically after what happened makes you suspicious! Not only that, but the fact your good Butler, after voting everything towards you and helping you in everything you did turned out to be a ghost accomplice! You are the most guilty looking one here and with this evidence you have my vote to die!

Lord Winston Hughes, you have some answering to do, such as why have you not replied to my last messages? I was supposed to recieve the Officer's Sabre from a third party (PaulusIII, as it turns out) but I neither recieved it nor did you tell me whom it was. Perhaps it would be better in the hands of Sepuku.

((My accusation still stand but I may beoff slightly with specific days (winston accepting help up until last day, he may have stopped that the previous day) but from what I remember and what I feel those are my reasons that he is guilty))

That second mystical voice from the past you have only futher proves that the Lord is surrounded by those working to kill us Renata. Not only was it TheForestAuto but he was also recieving help from the Healer Diamondeye.
Why are you trying so hard to throw out small bits to dissuade people from the Lord? I have not seen you do this for anyother thus far GroundsKeeper. Why are you trying to protect him? Is there some reason that you have, some proof that proves the Lord innocent? What is your tie to him?

You know I'm in touch with prophets, Sepuku. I've been scanned a half dozen times by prophets both living and dead, and I'm still here. How on earth do you think I survived killing D'artagnan if people didn't already know I was innocent? I've expected to die every single night for days, and the only reason I figure I'm still alive is the killers are too busy trying to destroy each other!

Winston has been scanned, too, though not by every possible prophet. That's more than I can say for any innocent who's been lynched thus far. The worst I can be accused of with respect to him is bad judgment.

I also want to hear the Master at arms's opinion about all this.

OOC: she was active in Snake and Foxes thread, but is currently silent at this thread... at least for 5 pages

What is this treacherous nonsense?

I started the bandwagon against Diamondeye, and did so precisely because he was voting items to me without justification. And, what's more, I did so before any of the stuff about this weird miscommunication problem revealed his villainy (and, yes, I haven't forgotten your role in that PrinceScamp - why exactly are we supposed to think you innocent again?)

As for TheForestAuro, I made no attempt to defend him - I actually said that I'd suspected him from the start. And given that I'd voiced these suspicions to several people well before he was up for the vote, the idea that I was working with him is quite laughable. Why did I not come out and accuse him earlier, after he had voted items to me without discussing it? Because, unlike Diamondeye, he had approached me early in the game claiming to have a mission to protect me.

Furthermore, do you seriously think that, if we were team-mates, I would've let Diamondeye and Forest make such an obvious connection between us? Frankly, I'm insulted by the suggestion that I'd be so moronic.

What about PrinceScamp's accusation, then? It holds no water whatsoever. The third party he was supposed to receive the Sabre from was Adrogans - who, I should point out, was confirmed as an innocent when he died with it in his hands!

Why did I give it to Adrogans? Because I knew from long experience [ie. my character PM] and his actions in this castle that the Seneschal was a good man, who would only use the Sabre to protect himself and his fellow innocents. Originally I had intended him to pass it on to PrinceScamp, but after reviewing the latter's comments and actions, I decided that I could not be so trusting of the Paladin's motives.

And now PrinceScamp says that he demanded an explanation from me! Nothing but lies. He never got in touch again, which I must say made me even more suspicious of him. And, besides, if he found my actions suspicious, then why on Erebus did he vote the Sabre to me again this very morning? It makes no sense at all.

So, what do we actually have here? The half-baked ramblings of a self-confessed evil-doer, whose own goal apparently demands that he see all the weaker members of our dwindling group dead (that's you, Sepuku). And the lies and slander of one who already gave himself away as working with the ghosts, but somehow managed to wriggle out of being lynched for it.

If not villains, the pair of you are both fools and traitors.

I find it odd how Sepuku is turning everything around and all of a sudden starts slamming accusations at someone. I also find it odd that PrinceScamp is allowing Sepuku off the hook, since Scamp originally told me his goal was to remove all evil from the castle. I also find it weird how Sepuku has stated how strong he is, yet he has never been a target of the bad guys, when at least one of them has a strength victory. So, Sepuku for the lynch.

As for TheForestAuro, I made no attempt to defend him - I actually said that I'd suspected him from the start. And given that I'd voiced these suspicions to several people well before he was up for the vote, the idea that I was working with him is quite laughable. Why did I not come out and accuse him earlier, after he had voted items to me without discussing it? Because, unlike Diamondeye, he had approached me early in the game claiming to have a mission to protect me.
I'll make no claim about the lord innocence or guilt, but I feel compelled to admit that the bolded part is true and I was one of those told

Paladin -- Paulus? You were to receive the Saber from Paulus? How does he fit in? He was a priest of Winter.

Sepuku, I hate to do this in two separate games simultaneously but it must be done.

Why don't you explain your connection to the GroundsKeeper? I trusted Renata early on and expalined a bit about my character to her.

((The bit about me wanting to kill weaker people with strength 1 is the stupid personal goal assigned to me in my character PM. Along with an evil alignment, no ability, and no items. However games have still been completed with people not going for their personal goals and so far, I can remember only one actually doing so and that was in one of the last MNotW.))
However I have not acted towards it the whole game and only gone after those that I believed to be suspicious. Who were PrinceScamp because he is a Ghost and what have we been attacked by again? Could you please tell me good Lord? Molevent Ghosts! Oh, and your good Butler who turned out not so good at all, but a supporter to those killing us.

However I only told this about my character to one person and that is Renata. The same person who comes out of the blue to defend you when she has done this with none else. Nobody else has done this for you besides your Butler and he turned out just great didn't he? No, I think based upon both your actions we have a pair of killers here. I will bet my life right here and now that the Lord has had his hand in killing us the whole time!! Help me stop him now! And when he is proven a killer, another of his accomplice's, Renata should be killed next!

So I may be evil. I'm pretty sure that the fact IM AN ORC kinda explains that!! It would be much more suspicious if I wasn't don't you agree?
And this stupid crusade against me based soley on my alignment and nothing else is a weak point with no basis. PrinceScamp, did you get a chance to scan any of the killer's alignments before they died? Because I am betting that few if none of them were evil at heart. Believe it or not people who hold no sway good, or evil can indeed kill people. You were a warrior yourself were you not? Does that mean you are now evil in your heart because you have killed before? No I believe you the killer based on your actions alone, but I doubt you have lived a life as me and see it with the same out look. So your stupid alignment arguement holds no sway here. If it did however, then that would mean your butler was evil and a killer correct? Your healer as well. Why would you staff your castle, surround yourself with people like this?

No Lord, you brought us here to kill us in our sleep and now that you have been discovered you are trying to shift blame back on me with small and stupid arguments that hold no weight.
You deserve to die for what you have done and I will make sure that it happens!

Paladin -- Paulus? You were to receive the Saber from Paulus? How does he fit in? He was a priest of Winter.

Sorry that was an error on my part, I meant the Seneschal Adrogans. :crazyeye:

Ahh Sepuku, you honestly thought you could get me to truly back you, a filthy grunting monster? No wonder you lost control of your tribe.

Do not worry Lord Winston, I had no intention of allowing the orc's plot to sucede nor will I raise a hand against you, only in support.

Why don't you explain your connection to the GroundsKeeper?

What's to explain? We've been talking, sharing our suspicions, and attempting to get a sense of each other's trustworthiness for some time now. Of course she told me about your supposed goal - it's either a lame cover-story, or an admission that you want to see innocent people dead!

However I have not acted towards it the whole game and only gone after those that I believed to be suspicious.

So you just decided to ignore what you were supposed to be doing here? Oh, come on, that's ridiculous.

Sorry Sepuku, but it is time.

Time for you to die.

I remove my vote against the Lord- I just don't know what to think anymore.

What's to explain? We've been talking, sharing our suspicions, and attempting to get a sense of each other's trustworthiness for some time now. Of course she told me about your supposed goal - it's either a lame cover-story, or an admission that you want to see innocent people dead!

So you just decided to ignore what you were supposed to be doing here? Oh, come on, that's ridiculous.

:lol:

You'll see wolf. I may hate the weak but I value my life more so of course I'll ignore my beliefs to survive this. Though now it seems I fail at both.

((OOC: After this games done, I will post my PM and you'll see that I am just too awesome to follow personal goals! ;)))

Top Bottom