Night of the Werewolves XXV: Border of Life

Renata, can you shed any more light on your reason for having the cook take the handcannon? It seems to be a quiet day.

Because I'm an evil priest-werewolf-ghost and I'm out to kill you all. Boo!

The Groundskeeper laughs.

It is a quiet day, isn't it? Can't imagine why. It's simple, though; I traded votes with the Cook, handcannon for saber. I meant to alter things at the last minute if necessary, to hide the existence of the extra votes, but I forgot.

Noon Ten​

The Historian accused the Cook. The Groundskeeper accused himself. The Blacksmith wanted the longsword. Aside from that, there was nothing of note happening at all. Perhaps the survivors were shocked at the Groundskeeper's self-accusation.

Beggar Methos (Male, Human)
1 Blacksmith thomas.berubeg (Male, Dwarven) thomas.berubeg
1 Cook Ekolite (Female, Elven)
Gardener Backwards Logic (Female, Elven)

1 Groundskeeper Renata (Male, Human) Renata
Harpsichordist Ozbenno (Male, Human)
Historian Nictel (Male, Elven) Ekolite
Lord Winston Hughes (Male, Elven)

Miller ZPV (Female, Human)
Paladin PrinceScamp (Male, Human)
Seamstress Seon (Female, Human)
Soldier Stuck in Pi (Male, Human)

Also:

Spoiler :

(OOC: Very artistic. :lol: )

{Come on guys, speak up ! Ghosts want to have their fun, too. :p}

If the Groundskeeper wants to dig his own grave, maybe a Longsword will help him do it.

"You make little sense miller, why give the longsword to someone who will die? Forget it. I take the longsword.
Now I have studied recent history and can only come to one conclusion: Blacksmith you are the last priest! I have studied votes and spoken with several people. I've also heard the results of various scans. You have been active on some nights, the others still alive have either been ruled out by voting or scans. People with questions can come to me. Groundskeeper you will not die tonight. I know you are innocent."

Blacksmith was also on my list of suspects. Defend yourself.

Look how the historian scrambles for every item he can lay his filthy hands on! Look! Now he wants the longsword, even though we already voted him a sword just a short time ago! The sword must go to someone who does not already own a sword like... me, for example.

One thing I will agree with that scoundrel on is that thomas the blacksmith is a suspect worth investigating.

What now, cook, do you plan on wielding the longsword on your right hand, firing your crossbows with the other, and fire the Handcannon with your mouth? :p. I hope you don't break your neck trying.

I vote the Longsword to Paladin cause he would use it

"Perhaps the cook has been eating food that was off. I have no sword. Yes the runesword was voted to me so I could examine it for our paladin. Unlike you mr. crossbow&handcannon I have no such pretty weapons."

I have suspected the blacksmith for some time now too, and I do not think Nictel is a werewolf. If he or anyone else is, well, I dare you to attack me. Or are you too chicken?
I shall take the Longsword, the mithril sword is unusable by anyone still alive.

ZPV, why would you vote the longsword ot the same person you wish to hang? That seems somewhat counter-productive.

OOC: Hey, a sudden burst of activity whiel I slept, yay ^_^!

(OOC: I remove the vote from myself. Longsword to Nictel..)

Me? be a priest? Serious? That innae even funny. Kilmorph knows I be followin' no god but her, and she be not one of the type that you need to be worrying about.

at night, I be doin' notin but sleep, and any that say other be naught but dirty liars whats gonna gets thier commupence in hell.

As for me own suspicions, I'm gonna be votin for that Cook, who be obviously a crook and against all the teachins of kilmorph

If the groundskeeper no longer wished to die, then maybe Ekolite can take his place.

What evidence do you have against me? I have been scanned and found to have a good allignment. This means that I cannot be a vengeful spirit or a malevolent priest. The only option for me is to be a werewolf, yet you know I am not one as a couple of you have recently found out who the wolf is (ask methos about that). I don't know why methos has betrayed me like this, he now seems to have some kind of vendetta against me and won't believe a word I say. He is suspicious of my so-called ''item hoarding'', but the simple truth of the matter is that how I see it, for every item I get that means one less item that they enemy can get. Makes sense?

Methos, I believe you are the wolf. I hope you rot for this betrayal.

Here is my reasoning why:

- Methos has been scanned and found to be of good allignment, the allignment of the wolf team.
- Methos claims to have an objective to ''rid the house of all evil, (priests and ghosts) which is coincedentally the VC of the wolf team.
- Methos and Renata know who the wolf is.
- Renata has been conned into thinking that the wolf is innocent. It is not. The innocent team is against both teams that are comitting the murders.
- I know that the wolf is not Renata.

(There is more then this, I will go through my logs and find the rest)

Methos, be this true? if you be our wolfy, as I beleive the good cook be implyin' then you should be dead.

There is only one member of the wolf team left, the wolf itself. If we kill it today then we will be rid of a team of murderers and we will buy a little extra time to destroy the last group of murderers, if not I believe we will all die in this castle.

I'm not saying that I'm certain it's him, but he is our best lead. After all, to survive and stay unnoticed, what would the werewolf do? It would try to manipulate its victims, turn them against each other (hey Renata?) and force us to fight amongst ourselves while it kills us off one by one. This is what methos has been doing ever since this crisis begun.

How do you know there is only a single wolf?

However;
Methos has been scanned and found to be of good allignment, the allignment of the wolf team.
You are also of Good alignment. How do you know that is the alignment of the wolf team?

Top Bottom