1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Night of the Werewolves XXV: Border of Life

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Chandrasekhar, May 19, 2009.

1. Winston Hughes

Winston Hughes Wrathful Warlock Retired Moderator

True, but they'd have to be pretty desperate if they went for it whilst only suspecting it wouldn't give them away.

2. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

I'm sorry I am so late with my comments, but I've been on vacation until now and only have a couple of days at home before leaving again. I have three things to emphasize:

1: I love the storyline, Chand! It was epic

2: I don't think Seon had the worst character. I had. What use is a healer with no wounded? What a cover story. And since I am IMing with Oyzar, who is a rather insisting interrogator, I had to make something up. It wasn't completely fantastic, and I am rather sure I would have died later even without the IM slip - which by the way was ****ing annoying! I hate to be rude to other players, but PrinceScamp, that was really, REALLY not cool. I won't go as far as saying I blame you for our loss, since I am rather sure we would not have won anyway, but allow me to hint at the possibility. An extra note: This is the second game where my "wolf" mate messes up an IM message, and the fourth game as a baddie in a row, ladies and gentlemen - out of merely six games. I can hardly recall how to play innocent anymore, which made this game kind of hard.

3:
    we were so close!
    Dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit. I finally thought I could win as a bad guy, leaving on vacation when we needed one or two kills more (Chand juggled two options here) and PS having the innocents fooled, and returning to find a defeat :cry:

Apologies. I suggested this originally - consider it a confirmation of your capabilities as a player. I needed you out of the way, since you looked like you had a powerful ability and you are smart as hell - and IM with me a lot.

I mirror Forest's sentiments here; Oyzar, as I mentioned earlier, IMing about the game with you feels like an interrogation. You can step down, it's just a game ;)

Once again, thanks to Chand for hosting a marvelleous game, which has certainly inspired me. I hope that I may host a full-scale notw sometime, although my vacation will keep me too busy to host - or even attend - the next NOTW. See you in NOTW XVII, then.

3. Nictel

Nictel Chieftain

Spoiler :
    Have fun talking to Pinman in the next game. :lol:

4. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

I won't be in the next game, so I'm spared there ;)

5. PaulusIII

PaulusIII Unholy Warlord

That was all my fault. He was guaranteed innocent and I didn't try to kill him before he started asking questions :p

On this game: I think the priests had enough info to call out Scamp, because I assumed that since Methos (while being a prophet against the ghosts, and most of all Diamondeye being aware of his identity as such) survived that long, one of the ghosts must've BS'ed him. The suspect list could be narrowed down easily because Niklas and oyzar died quickly and Frozen was with us.

Only info tends to be as trustworthy as its sources, which DE and Frozen weren't. :(

6. Ekolite

Ekolite The Mighty Jungle

I always knew that PS was a ghost team member. I think the reason he lasted so long was because of the falling out between Renata, Methos and myself at about that time. I was more interested in killing methos, and methos wouldn't really believe a word I said about anyone, including PS. Still, I don't know why Renata didn't poison him instead of SiPi.

7. oyzar

oyzar Have quit civ/forums

Renata already explained why she killed SiP (Because ZPV was innocent and SiP said he was active at night when ZPV scanned him as inactive(false scan)). They did kill PS at the very end, but if he had just one day shorter to complete the ritual it would have all been over...

8. hell_hound

hell_hound Chieftain

When I was about to be hung I told Renata I thought PS was guilty :p and RRR too (because of my motivation though :p)

9. Renata

Renata homicidal jungle cat GOTM Staff

And KingMorgan ... :p

At least for me, PrinceScamp was off the hook primarily because of Methos's ambiguous scan. I wasn't willing to discount that when there were still other credible suspects left. But SiPi was really the last of those, as far as potential ghosts go.

10. KingMorgan

KingMorgan Chieftain

I was willing to vote for PS to be lynched but their was such a clique going on with many different people i didn't fancy sticking my head above the parapet and making a target of myself.

11. Bad Player

Bad Player Chieftain

I'd be interested in seeing this spreadsheet you made!

Chand - YOUR STORY TELLING ROCKS!!!!:band:

12. Nictel

Nictel Chieftain

Here it is :) Though I doubt it makes much sense now since I continued to updated it until day 11 and thus changed a lot during the course of the game.

Attached Files: