1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Night of the Werewolves XXV: Border of Life

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Chandrasekhar, May 19, 2009.

1. Ekolite

Ekolite The Mighty Jungle

''I would like the staff, I've errrm... lost my ladle and need something to stir my stew with... yeah...''

2. Winston Hughes

Winston Hughes Wrathful Warlock Retired Moderator

As the rightful Lord and Master of this castle, I should be the one to take the Studio Key.

I would also like to ask Mergle the Mechanic to come forward and explain why she has chosen to remain silent.

3. Frozen In Ice

Frozen In Ice Chieftain

"Two deaths for two days in a row," mutters the Bard to himself. "At this rate we'll all be gone faster than a hare runs while it's being hunted!" The Bard briefly considers the possibility that he will be killed but he quickly pushes that thought from his head and exclaims, "Well I hope those people don't try to kill me; even werewolves and killers need some refined entertainment every once and a while!"

"Anyway, if that cook needs something stir with than she can have the staff. However I would like the Key to the studio."

4. Mergle

Mergle Chieftain

I am sorry, I was working on my toys. Such wonderful things they are, a delight to children of all ages! {OOC: Out of town business trip came up suddenly. Haven't logged in for days and appear to be fighting in snakes and foxes. so it goes. aargh}

<The mechanic releases a silver bird into the air. It flaps its wings a few times, careers sideways, and crases to the ground. A number of cogs fall out. It tweets feebly on the ground before catching fire, leaving a blackened patch on the ground and an acrid smell of burnt oil>

I would like the studio key. I may be able to use the studio to improve my beautiful creations.

5. Ekolite

Ekolite The Mighty Jungle

''I think the studio key should go to an art-sy type, someone who could make good use out of it. How about the bard?''

6. Adrogans

Adrogans Quiet Laughter...

Winston Hughes deserves the Studio Key.

7. Sepuku

Sepuku Chieftain

I would like the staff. Using it and my axe should be good enough to stomp out any wolves I come across! :mwaha:

8. Nictel

Nictel Chieftain

"The vicar? Who would have thought, a man of God. Such a terrible thing! I have noticed that the Groundskeeper Renata has trouble walking, the staff would prove a useful walking aid. I would like to have the key to the studio so I have a quiet place where I can work."

9. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

By Oghma, not the vicar! How can a man of god do such thing? And who is this other murderer? I say that it is a curse! Nothing right ever happened in this castle I tell you!

The Groundskeeper, renata can have the staff if he truly has a limp.

10. hell_hound

hell_hound Chieftain

Just to let you know I am alive :), but have little to say from the evidence I can see, as I am a man of few words. I am also not sure who to entrust with the items.

11. TheForestAuro

TheForestAuro Whisper in the Trees

"As the owner of this estate, it is obvious that the studio key should go to m'lord Winston Hughes

"I also am of the opinion that the Groundskeeper, Renata, should have the staff. I find it somewhat suspicious that the cook would request such an object."

12. Methos

Methos HoF Quattromaster Super Moderator Hall of Fame Staff

The beggar wanders over to the body of the painter to examine it. He is shocked at the carnage and wonders what would possess a creature to do such damage? The werewolf didn't just kill him, but it destroyed him. The beggar shudders at the thought. Walking over to the body of the vicar, he says nothing. Just looks at him curiously, wondering as to the reason he was working with the werewolf.

I would like the key to the studio, as it is much warmer then the gutter.

13. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

"Oh my, oh my, the good old man, dead? And working with werewolves? What is it that this place does to people here?"
    The healer sits down and gathers herself for a moment, before speaking again: "Of course the lord of the house, Winston Hughes, should take the key. I have no troubles with the Housekeeper, Renata, to take the staff for support.

I do not recall the Blademaster, Tolis, to have spoken up despite the gentle nudge I gave him yesterday. Those who hide something are probably trying to stay quiet, like the disillusioned Prior did."

14. Nictel

Nictel Chieftain

"With all due respect, doesn't the Lord have rooms enough?"

15. Ozbenno

Ozbenno Fly Fly Away Moderator Hall of Fame Staff

Oh dear, this is more than us poor musicians bargained for, so much for seeing the world. Things like this just don't happen in Cahir Abbey.

16. Winston Hughes

Winston Hughes Wrathful Warlock Retired Moderator

This castle is mine by right, Historian. If you have no better reason to want access to the Studio than getting some peace and quiet, then I see no reason why your claim should trump mine.

Of course, I have no need of the room for myself. But once I've inspected the place, I'm sure I can figure out who will be able to put it to good use.

17. Adrogans

Adrogans Quiet Laughter...

I agree that Tolis has been suspiciously quiet.

18. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

Tolis, with all respects, I saw you wandering around in the room (OOC: he signed in in MSN about 1 hour before). Why do you not speak up? Speak up and we shall retract our votes

19. Stuck in Pi

Stuck in Pi 3.14159265358979323846...

The veteran soldier walks out into the open. He is a simple looking soldier, and is only currently wearing clothes.

"Well, can't say this is a great situation, but it could be worse. I believe I remember a time when there were assassins in one of my units, we got 'em, but they took a bunch with us. This might be harder, depends how smart they are.

For now, I'm not sure who's up to this, but I 'spect I'll get a better idea soon. I'll get them, though.

20. Sepuku

Sepuku Chieftain

Why do you not just fight for it, then the strongest will earn it, not just claim the biggest title in the room.
    I see only your people dying and youself in no position to make demands unless you prove your prowess and kill this beast before I do and claim all these rooms as my own! :trouble: