Night of the Werewolves XXV: Border of Life

The Paladin speaks in a commanding voice

I did die.

I was in command of a frontier post to harass the Infernals. One day a horde of them appeared on the horizon. We were outnumbered. The battle did not last long, I lead the final charge into the enemie's ranks. Every tiem we killed one 10 more would replace it, we could not keep up.
The paladin pauses and looks at the Soldier's face.
I admit have no memory of rescuing Stuck in Pi, there was no time to think, only to kill. The last thing I remember was being knocked down by their sheer numbers and then killed.

However I was not allowed to rest. I was resurrected to continue the fight against evil. I was guided here for a purpose. To destroy the evil that has infested this place, and only then, once it has been destroyed, can I rest. So far 7 people have been murdered, 3 by wolves, 3 by yet another murderer (or murderers?), and one by everyone. All of them have been innocent except the Vicar. Do not make it 8. The only people who would gain from my death are the wolves and the murderers.

Stuck in Pi, I am still the same soul who saved your life. I ask you this, however, do you remember what thing and what weapon killed me?

The healer frowns at the flood of new information. She remains sitting, as to proceed it, before speaking up. "I will want to hear Lord Winston's word himself on the sword before I change my vote to you, Nictel, but you present worthy arguments. As I stated, I am keen to accept a proper reason when I am presented with one.

As to accusations... I will retract my accusation against you and instead try to call out the silent jester once more."

She then turns and looks questioningly at PrinceScamp and StuckInPi. Clearly, this needs more thought...

I agree the jester has been silent, how fun is that (unless I missed an OOC note :confused:)?

Jester, the paladin's explanation satisfies me.

First of all I'd like to thank all that have voted for my family to keep my late brother's lute.
CCRunner, I have nothing against you, but what will you do with such a mundane item ? Whereas it has sentimental value for us. After the grieving is done, if you so wish, my brother and I could teach you how to play the lute... because we will still need a lutist to play proper music.

Now, on a somewhat more sinister note, I must admit that I'm always reluctant to send someone to the gallows, especially with so few information available. I don't think it's particularly wise to send the silent ones to their death, as the killers seem pretty active to me, but it would be foolish to try to stop that bandwagon in its tracks.
In any case, the Jester's silence will be his doom, I'm afraid. I just hope we're not doing a mistake here.

The beggar sits there quietly wondering. He finds it interesting that not only are we voting the silent ones to be lynched, but it appears the murder victims were silent as well. The beggar wonders if we let the jester live, would he be killed by either the wolf or the second killer? Seems odd, but it could be. Almost makes a person wonder if the killer, or killers, wasn't in control of themselves. The beggars stomach begins rumbling again, very loudly. Looking down at his stomach he wonders, since he doesn't recall anyone having mentioned food.

Maybe the killers doesn't like silent people?

OOC: Maybe Chand selected a like minded person?

Well, PrinceScamp has spoken up. rhawn, the vote is now on you.

Checking rhawn's profile, he hasn't logged on since the 22nd so he can't speak up for himself. Or do anything else on this forum for that matter, including send in kill orders. I'm not saying he isn't a wolf, just that we may as well lynch a different silent person since rhawn isn't a threat anyway. Or, we could send him and another to my jail for the night, ain't nobody gonna break out of there, active or not.

So, from the bottom of the 'who's posted' list, Icekommander, you were online today.

I do not like condeming the innocent to death, but Icekommander, I saw you dashing into the latrine earlier.

I really do not think the Jester is a killer, if she is, then she has certainly fooled us all, what with being locked up for a couple of days.

Farmer Icekommander, silence is rarely a good sign. You're not helping that way.

I am retracting my vote against Princescamp. I have talked with him in private, and believe that his history matches mine for the battle. For now, I will not accuse him.

Top Bottom