Night of the Werewolves XXVII: Night of Blood

You have convinced me Pinman that ZPV is guilty...

I believe Niklas should have the book, as well as all the other items.

What exactly is this argument against me? I see no reason given that I might be guilty. (which I'm not!) What is the meaning of this?

On second thought, Ill accuse Izipo- Ive just been told somebody scanned an "evil presence" in his house. ZPV, I accused you because we have no scan of you.

Now you're clutching at straws... Weren't you the one to tell me that I had been scanned as innocent/inactive ?
I can't for my wife's memory accuse my daughter, but that 'evil presence' stuff seems a bit fishy.

You scanned as inactive, you didnt scan as innocent.

In case I am not back before the evening falls, I do not wish to die. I hope I can make a reasoned accusation before nightfall though.

Well Pinman. Two deaths, you have before I become suspicious of you. If we don't find the demon before that... Well, for now, ZPV it is.

I'm sorry, Niklas. I think this is the best way to keep myself alive.

I understand your reasoning, ZPV, and since you cast the first stone then I will follow.

What makes you so certain, KingMorgan? Are you just jumping on the bandwagon?

ZPV, I accused you because we have no scan of you.
This is no reason for all of you to wish me dead. I request to know the real reason, or that those of you with enough sense remove your votes.

Ok, I give up. Good luck to the remaining innocents!

I'm just going to speculate that the "evil presence" sensed in Izipo's house is the evil artifact, so if he dies, we either should give it to niklas, or we should make sure he doesn't get it, depending on your opinion of niklas.

It seemed like most of the village had slept almost all day. There was very little action before late in the evening. But when there was action, it exploded. The Wine Farmer had early accused the Blacksmith but that didn't seem to catch on before come evening. Once it did however, the Wine farmer himself started wavering, or maybe it was the blacksmith explanation that did it. At any rate the Carpenter and the Wheat Farmer both fased serious accusations from the old man.

It seemed like it was the Carpenter who caught the most pepper. People were streaming forward to accuse him. Come evening the Brewer was seething with anger. He launched himself at the poor woman. He tripped as his trousers seemed to hinder his movement however. This caused him to stumble and fall towards the Carpenter. She tried to get away but to no avail, the brewer stumbled one final time and landed on top of her in the snow. She screamed out as his fists landed on her face. Noone seemed to want to help the poor woman, rather they helped the brewer. A kick from the herbalist here, a punch from the Wine Merchant there. And suddenly it was over. The Carpenters form was prone in the snow...

Spoiler :
The Carpenter ZPV was innocent

The book after the late historian was the item that seemed the most interesting. It went to the Wine Farmer. The tools went to the Wheat Farmer's little daughther. What such a small girl could do with such wicked tools remains to be seen. The Amulet went to the Cow Farmer and the Ring went to the blacksmith.

Accusations:
Niklas - Autolycus, sprig, ZPV
Methos - Izipo
ZPV - RRRaskolnikov, D'Artagnan59, mythmonster2, Niklas, KingMorgan
Izipo - Pinman

Votes of confidence:
Niklas - Chandrasekhar
CCRunner - Stuck in Pi

Votes for the book:
Autolycus - Autolycus, Icekommader
Pinman - Pinman, KingMorgan, Seon
Niklas - Niklas, ZPV, Izipo

Votes for the tools:
CCRunner - CCRunner, Pinman

Votes for the Amulet:
Stuck in pi - CCRunner
Methos - Pinman, KingMorgan, Seon

Votes for the ring:
KingMorgan - KingMorgan
sprig - sprig

It is now night, day in ~24 hours, PM ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS
{OOC: the votes after the deadline doesn't count}

The nice weather wasn't bound to last. What was bright sunshine yesterday was now a storm that didn't allow people to see their hand in front of them while walking. This of course made it impossible for people to gather outside anymore. As such the remaining people gathered in inn. There they noticed that some people were missing from the group. All the inhabitants of the inn were still there however. With four people missing, hopefully someone were just hindered by the snow and not all dead.

The closest missing person was the Old woman. The distance to her hut from the inn wasn't far. There they found a scene that morbidly enough was familiar. Blood and gore was spread all over the small cottage. Not much reminded of what had been the old woman.

Spoiler :
The Old Woman Chandrasekhar was innocent

Next the turn went to the wheat farm. CCRunner, seemed worried about her father, though having been with her new husband didn't know what awaited them. There wasn't any blood and gore spread around at the scene however. There were still some troubling things. Everyone felt great dread as they entered. There were horrible signs and inscriptions scattered all over the walls and various other places. In the middle of a room, not too far from his bed, they found izipo himself. With his last efforts he had tried to make a hellish symbol on the floor, though his blood had obviously ran out before he finished.

Spoiler :
The Wheat Farmer Izipo was Not Innocent

Next the turn went to CCRunner's husband's mother's farm. There they were shocked to see that the farm iteself was torn to pices. Before they could get to the house, they had to wade through seas of frozen cowblood and meat. The building itself had also colapsed as if hit by something with enourmus power. Once the sea of dead cattle was cleared they discoverted the Cow farmer, or what was left of her at any rate. She was lying in front of her house. Knives were scattered around. Obviously she had tried to defend herselves, but to no avail. A tree can't stop an avalance, and this poor woman couldn't stop the forces at work here.

Spoiler :
The Cow Farmer Methos was innocent

With the farm in ruins there wasn't much doubt where the newest wedded couple would have to stay, at least until the end of the winter, even if staying in what remained of the Wheat Farmer's work wasn't exactly an inviting thought.

From the cow farm, people went to the wine farm. There they found that the entire farm was covered in snow. Lucky some digging allowed them to get the poor old man out and eventually the rest returned to the inn.

The Old woman had left a heavily engraved staff behind. The Cow farmer had quite a lot of knives, though they somehow seemed to belong together. She also had the amulet after the late traveler, that charm sure seemed to change hands often, maybe it wasn't such a good luck charm after all? Neither the Wheat Farmer nor the Carpenter had left behind any items.

Accusations in bold black
Votes of confidence in bold green

Votes for the staff in bold blue
Votes for the knives in bold red
Votes for the Amulet in bold orange

It is now day, night falls in ~48 hours

Top Bottom