1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Night of the Werewolves XXVII: Night of Blood

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by oyzar, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Sepuku

Sepuku Prince

All right. Cause I'm a noob and needed somebody experienced to help me with this.

2. Tolis

Tolis Warlord

Ah, i have just returned from my feilds. What dreadful news. But for now, would anyone like to buy some corn?

*Tolis brandishes a sack of corn"

3. KingMorgan

KingMorgan Deity

Speaking as a relegious man i am willing to give the Butcher the benefit of the doubt.

I offer Sepuku sanctuary in the church, for one night only. If i see no evidence of a cure or the cure is unproven then i'll kill you myself - for the greater good of course.

Many your Gods have mercy on your soul.

4. Winston Hughes

Winston Hughes Wrathful Warlock Retired Moderator

The Baker looks tired and dejected. For the first time that anyone can remember, he's not trying to force the villagers to buy overpriced bread products.

I can't do it. I can't condemn my beloved Sepuku to death. Not if there's a chance she can be saved.

5. RRRaskolnikov

RRRaskolnikov Goldfish

OOC: Of course the game begins when I leave for vacations ... Hopefully I'll be able to cast my votes next week, but I won't be able to chat with any players (investigators) until the 7 of august most likely... Have fun

Cheers,
    Raskolnikov

6. Sprig

Sprig めんどくさい

The Mayor's widow just can't stand the thought of more death, not after what happened to her poor husband.
    "If the priest keeps an eye on Sepuku then we all should give her this chance"

7. stee

stee 将軍職

*Takes a deep breath
    If we all just keep an eye on Sepuku at all times, there is no reason to not let him live. If anything does happen then we can kill him but for now I don't see that as a problem. And either way, it is always good to have a butcher around in the village.

8. civplayah

civplayah phantasm

For now, Sepeku does seem suspicious, but let's try to trust him.

9. TheForestAuro

TheForestAuro Whisper in the Trees

"I'm not buying it. This Sepuku character admits that they will soon be terrorizing us as well. Do any of you have any real plans or abilities to help cure her? Do you, Frozen in Ice? Otherwise we're casting our sympathy votes in her favor so she can feel better. You know, until the sun goes down, and she and her brethren devour another one of us!"

Narrow eyes accost the rest of the town.

"Have you forgotten our own dead so soon?"

10. Pinman

Pinman Demons & Brazil

If the person who accused Sepuku in the first place is willing to give him a chance, how can we not do the same?

I mean, we have known him all our lives after all.

11. Renata

Renata homicidal jungle cat GOTM Staff

(OOC: We've known her all our lives. Not very observant, are you? :p )

12. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

fine Sepuku, you get to live. But you still have to be tied up so you don't go insane... Just in case

13. mythmonster2

mythmonster2 BEC NOIR! RUN!

*The Wine Merchant steps out of the Wine Farmer's house, carrying an armful of wine bottles*

So, Sepuku, you say you are to be cured tonight. But what if the other wolves don't agree? What if they think you know too much? I do believe your story, but if you have any information at all that you may be able to disclose about the others, do please tell us.

14. J-man

J-man Deity

Well, alright. Let's give Sepuku one more night...

15. Icekommander

Icekommander Colonel

*The Cotten Farmer Stumbles Bleary Eyed out of some unknown nook or cranny where he had be sleeping*

Dear Lord I've got such a killer headache. I hope you'll excuse for a second while I go die in some corner. *The Cotten Merchant spots a bucket of water, rushes over and dunks his head in it. He comes up swearing and shivering* ARGHHHHHH! Tht just made it worse.

Wait we are already accusing people? Sepuku gone from lynch meat to the towns best friend already? Mayor's dead? Last drinking binge I ever go on. I miss way too much stuff.

16. Autolycus

Autolycus Emperor

the sheep farmer goes over to her fellow agrarian and begins massaging his temples. She speaks to him briefing him on what's happened so far. If anything else is said, no one but them hears it.

17. Sepuku

Sepuku Prince

Thankyou fellow villagers for giving me this chance to be rid of this disease! I'm glad that you are giving me this chance and not just letting me turn all feral and wild like others that this has happened too...
    I'm very glad that I will never become like the beast that slew my father and infected me with this...thankyou so much! :D

18. Niklas

Niklas Fully Functional GOTM Staff

The Blacksmith sits tacitly watching the commotion, slowly and methodically working his whetstone across the blade of the scythe across his lap. His eyes take in everything but his mouth is kept shut, as is his way. The only sound he makes is the sound of metal on stone... *shhhhhhhrrrtt* ... *shhhhhhhrrrtt* ... *shhhhhhhrrrtt* ...

19. Backwards Logic

Backwards Logic Emperor Palpatine

The old man sits on his porch taking in the days festivities. While his memory may not always work properly, he's still pretty sharp when it does. After taking in recent events, he slowly gets up and moves his way towards the city square. After getting everyone's attention with a few well timed throat clearing exercises, he opens his mouth to speak.

"Bwaba fue muffa zana zauo."

The villagers stare at the old man with questionable looks. Some of the younger ones do their best to contain their laughter, but even after a few sharp glances from their parents some giggles still manage to squeak out. His face turning red, the old man slowly raises a finger to signify 'one moment' and he slowly heads back to his house. A few moments later he emerges, dentures in hand, and makes his way back to the square.

Upon returning, the crowd once again turns to face him. After clearing his throat for a second time, he opens his mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. Frustrated that his train of thought was once again disrupted, he slowly turns around and heads back to his house, mumbling something incoherent along the lines of 'damn senior moments.'

20. Chandrasekhar

Chandrasekhar Determined

{Oh, drat, what a time to drop offline. I'm back and present, but I probably won't be able to catch up before the deadline.}