Night of the Werewolves XXVIII Game Thread

"The kicker is when you ask us to trust and refuse to trust us."

Agreed. It always seems to go that way. However I do see their point, I have been in a similar position myself and all I can say is that you can't wait for people to come to you. You MUST go to others as early as possible in crisis's such as this and then give them a reason. Even telling others much about yourself is not enough, it could just all be a story prepared in advance. So not only must you go quickly, you must be friendly and likable as well as prove through your actions and words that you are commited.
That's my advice to you two.
For now, if you wish to speak with me, feel free to leave a message at my tent and I will return it as soon as possible. I don't have much to tell, but at least it's a start.

(OOC: TFA, I honestly don't know what to say. You're acting like being asked to vote someone on just someone else's word that there's something hinky going on is unprecedented in the history of NOTW, when in fact it is the normal course of things. I've stepped forward here at considerable risk to myself, and you want more? What more could you reasonably expect to get? I mean this completely seriously.

Now if this is just IC griping or generic OOC annoyance, that's cool, but you've given no sign that that is the case. If it is not, then please respond and tell me what exactly you do expect someone to do in a case like this. Because I could, hypothetically and figuratively, dance out here naked yelling "I'm a prophet and I found out askthepizzaguy is a bad guy, hahaha, kill me first please so I can prove I'm innocent ...", but short of that I don't see any reasonable way of making people happy here.)

The Chaos mage stares blankly off into the distance with a slight smile on his face...

Suddenly he becomes self-conscious and snaps out of it.

What were we talking about?

If in the unlikely event Pizzadude is innocent we know where to look for the source of the misinformation. So moaning and groaning is not going to help, unless anyone else would like to step forward and admit they are a prophet and have found a guilty party then we should focus on the business in hand.

"Yeah if the chaos archmage is guilty, we can all thank the air archmage. If he is innocent, we'll have a lynch for tomorrow."

Seriously is lynching Renata a good idea if ATPG is not guilty, no sensible mafia would commit suicide by putting their neck on the line so much, and in theory Renata would also know him to be innocent if she was mafia.

Seriously is lynching Renata a good idea if ATPG is not guilty, no sensible mafia would commit suicide by putting their neck on the line so much, and in theory Renata would also know him to be innocent if she was mafia.

The moment we stop lynching people who accuse wrongly is the moment the mafia CAN use this for an extra kill. I see what you mean and I tend to agree but it just opens the wrong doors for the wrong people.

"Right behind you, you idiot." snapped the Ice Mage.

Where has Seon gone is all this I wonder?

Oh Zombie Lord of Nihilistic post count, Guru of Zilchitude, Grand Simian of all that is nada, Chief Chimp, neither negative nor positive, the real question is, where is ZPV?

Has he been replaced?

Night Falls
Day 2

It was clear that the delegation had by now become a mob, striving to spill the blood of guilty persons behind the killings. And after a very bold statement from the Archmage of Air, Renata, that guilty person was quickly picked out. Everyone voiced their concerns about the Chaos Archmage, and in their minds there was no flicker of doubt as to who would meet the end that Stuck In Pi had the night before. As soon as they stopped for the night, a large group of people gathered around the Chaos Archmage. The Air Archmage stepped forward.
"Any last words, AskThePizzaGuy?", she whispered coldly.
The Chaos Archmage shook his head in disapproval. "You still refuse to believe me?", he simply said.
Renata turned her back on the man, letting the crowd have the pleasure of bombarding him with their spells. An infernal chorus of noises from the different spells were heard, and then a scream of agony. But it came from a woman.

The Chaos Archmage stood unharmed, enveloped in what looked like an orange whirlwind. Its function was clear. The attacks had been redirected from him and onto the unlucky Hand of Valledia, CCRunner. She had been thrown to the ground and looked completely destroyed. Before dying however, she whispered through her teeth, to Renata's back. "You'll die for this, I swear!" She breathed out, and there was silence. The Chaos Archmage wandered to CCRunner's side, quickly examining the corpse before sending a remark that would have killed lesser beings in Renata's direction:
"Looks like you hit your mark, after all. Happy now?"
He threw the body of the Hand into the middle of the circle, so it was identifiable by everyone:
Spoiler :
CCRunner was trying to complete a Ritual of Destruction!

He shook his head and left the scene. Soon, the others left for their own tents, Renata with the Eye of the Necromancer and Sepuku with the Golem Heart.

It is now night!
Morning comes in 24 hours!
Until then, public posting is CLOSED!
People with night abilities, send me your PMs!

Spoiler Accusation tally :

Renata: AskThePizzaGuy
Seon: AskThePizzaGuy
Nictel: AskThePizzaGuy
Love: AskThePizzaGuy
Zombie Monkey: AskThePizzaGuy
Winston Hughes: AskThePizzaGuy
Krill: AskThePizzaGuy
Autolycus: AskThePizzaGuy
Backwards Logic: AskThePizzaGuy
Frozen In Ice: AskThePizzaGuy
Civplayah: AskThePizzaGuy
AskThePizzaGuy: AskThePizzaGuy
Choxorn: AskThePizzaGuy
CCRunner: AskThePizzaGuy
Hell_Hound: AskThePizzaGuy
TheForestAuro: AskThePizzaGuy
KingMorgan: AskThePizzaGuy
Sprig: AskThePizzaGuy

Tally:
AskThePizzaGuy: 18

Spoiler Golem Heart Tally :

Nictel: Sepuku
Krill: Sepuku
AskThePizzaGuy: Nictel
Love: Nictel
Sprig: Krill
Civplayah: Sepuku
Seon: Nictel
Frozen In Ice: Sepuku
Sepuku: Sepuku
Oyzar: Sepuku
Autolycus: Sepuku
Renata: Sepuku
Seon: Sepuku
Choxorn: Sepuku
Zombie Monkey: Sepuku
TheForestAuro: Sepuku
Backwards Logic: Sepuku
CCRunner: Sepuku
Hell_Hound: Sepuku

Tally:
Sepuku: 15
Nictel: 3

Spoiler Eye of The Necromancer Tally :

Sprig: Renata
AskThePizzaGuy: AskThePizzaGuy
Autolycus: Renata
Renata: Renata
Sepuku: Renata
Backwards Logic: Renata
CCRunner: Renata
Frozen In Ice: Renata
Civplayah: Renata
Oyzar: Renata
Hell_Hound: Renata

Tally:
Renata: 10
AskThePizzaGuy: 1

And once more: interesting.

public posting is CLOSED!

Quoted for effect (Renata :p).

Also, the next two game days will last 72 hours each to accomodate my schedule, which makes it impossible to get to a computer friday and saturday nights. So:

Morning comes today, in about 8 hours.
Night falls wednesday, in about 80 hours.
Morning comes thursday, in about 104 hours.
Night falls sunday, in about 176 hours.

Please note that I will not be able to reply to anything at all between friday and sunday.

(Bah, ATPG's game has spoiled me. :p )

Morning Comes
Day 3

The delegation woke up after the past days commotion with the hope that the nightly kills had stopped for good. It was very clear that this was not the case.

Renata, the Air Archmage and head of the execution squad of the past day, was found dead, her skin cold as snow but with no visible wounds. Everyone thought about her claims with renewed importance upon the revelation that...
Spoiler :
Renata was innocent!

On her body was found a ritual reagent, the Willow Flute. CCRunner had been found in possession of two items; A ritual reagent in the form of a Flawed Gemstone, as well as a small vial of a strong poison known as a Tear of Agares. All three items would be up for vote this day.

It is now day!
Night falls in roughly 72 hours!
Until then, public posting is OPEN!
PMs will be out shortly!
Votes:
Accusations, Supports, Willow Flute, Flawed Gemstone and Tear of Agares

Askthepizzaguy, you may have evaded death yesterday, but today you shall breath no more. Renata told me that you have actually admitted to be trying to cause RItual of Destruction, and that CCrunner was your partner.

If you want another random innocent to get targeted, that is your prerogative, but I will have no part of it.

That's flipping stupid.

Willow Flute, Flawed Gemstone and Tear of Agares
all go to Sepuku.

Top Bottom