1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Night of the Werewolves XXVIII Game Thread

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Diamondeye, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Krill

Krill Deity

ATPG, I will smush you.

2. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

The point is, ATPG, you have admitted yourself that you ARE for the Ritual of Destruction, and that you told Renata that you and CCrunner were in together with this BEFORE the lynch. Seeing that Renata was innocent, and the Hand of Valledilla who was also with you in the plot held a rather aptly named bottle of poison, you must die.

As for your special ability, you told someone that your ability keeps getting weaker with every use. You may have evaded the combined forces of our magic yesterday, but would you be able to do it again? I think not.

3. Askthepizzaguy

Askthepizzaguy Know the Dark Side

Mmmkay, well you're in "telling me" mode and not in "listening" mode, so I don't see the point of conversing. Someone actually dared to ask me a question in private, so kudos to them.

You don't need to remind me that I've openly admitted to the ritual of Destruction. I'm fully aware of that. You're just ignoring the obvious implications of such. But since I'm not actually being questioned, it's pointless to continue protesting. This will be another wasted round, and Renata's actual murderer goes free.

4. Askthepizzaguy

Actually, I think I have a better lead.
    I think I can even prove who Renata's murderer is.

Guess what? My vial of poison was on CCRunner's body all night long. That proves I didn't kill her.

But the Nature archmage told me that he would "make her pay". I told Renata this yesterday. The Nature archmage has a "poison fang".

Not only did he have the motive, but he even made the threat. And he's got a poison item, which to me suggests he could have poisoned Renata, which appears to be her method of death.

I don't suppose anyone here would listen to reason. But whatever.

I drop my accusation of Seon; Sprig is your murderer.

5. Askthepizzaguy

And here's what I've been doing all game, taken from our mason quicktopic.

Sensitive data has been edited out for the protection of all.

(edited pending discussion with host)

6. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

ATPG DELETE Those things NOW!!!! NO QUOTING PMS! I DIDN'T EVEN Looked at them

7. Askthepizzaguy

It's not a private message. It is my own words.

I'm not allowed to quote my own words?

8. Askthepizzaguy

I'm this close to simply posting the link to our mason quicktopic. This is ridiculous.

Sepuku, remember back to yestderday's conversation. I told you that we needed to protect Renata. I said it, check your pms. Please, someone please verify this. Renata can't, but you can.

9. civplayah

civplayah phantasm

If Sprig is not on the Ritual of Destruction team, and is not innocent, that proves my theory of multiple teams.

10. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

I have replied to ATPG concerning the spoilerish quotes. The answer may surprise him, but that's the way this game works. I am going to bed now, so no ruining the game while I'm asleep, please.

11. Askthepizzaguy

Understood. I'll post the bits you approved, sir. And to be safe, no peeking at the QT either.

The Chaos mage bows gracefully.

12. Frozen In Ice

Frozen In Ice Emperor

I believe that askthepizzaguy definately needs to die, but the point he brings up about sprig is very interesting and should be looked into. Can anyone confirm the claim of sprig's threat or his poison fang?

13. Askthepizzaguy

Spoiler :

These are the bits I was approved to post. :goodjob:

14. Autolycus

Autolycus Emperor

Is anyone else a little concerned about the eye vanishing?

15. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

People, I am here to point our gaze towards another target. Nictel. He is not for the ritual, but rather, harm towards us Archmages.

I am not sure which one we should lynch, but he has to be exposed into the open.

16. Askthepizzaguy

The Eye has vanished?

17. Autolycus

Autolycus Emperor

Didn't Renata get it last night? And isn't it not among her possessions this morning?

18. Askthepizzaguy

I am assuming she passed it off to someone else, but it should be known, there is a thief still alive somewhere in this group. One of Renata's friends should be able to confirm whether or not it was passed voluntarily or stolen.

19. Nictel

Nictel Emperor

"People I understand your fears. But ATPG guilt is still in question, a destructionist and possible prophet both lay dead. Would he kill his own to safe his life? I find this highly unlikely.

*A dark flame seems to surround the archmage*

Furthermore, AN ATTACK ON MY LIFE HAS TAKEN PLACE.
    The Sprig attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed. But my resolve have never been stronger. Sprig must be hunted down and defeated! To ensure the security and continuing stability. Renata's death must be caused by someone else, who I do not know. But Sprig's attack on me was very real!

I fear Seon is also part of this group!"

20. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

Nictel, you ARE a destructionist yourself. Sprig, ATPG, and you will all answer for your crimes.