1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Night of the Werewolves XXVIII Game Thread

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Diamondeye, Sep 9, 2009.

1. CCRunner

CCRunner Deity

{Well, that's a nice thing to come home to. Everything was going perfectly too :(}

2. Krill

Krill Deity

So, we have had ATPG, Nictel, Seon, and Sprig accused? WTF?

Anyone who would like to catch me up in this, I'm on MSN (PM me if you need that addy...)

3. Krill

Krill Deity

OK, thith probably won't be litthened to, but can we get a thcan of Thprigth' VC? I think he ithn't Innothent, but I could be wrong...

4. Askthepizzaguy

Askthepizzaguy Know the Dark Side

Given he admitted in this very council that he had threatened Renata after she accused me, I'd say that might be right on the money. I suggested we protect Renata (privately) and Sprig threatened her. This lynch isn't right, and I might add it is dangerous, but it's too late to change anything now. I only hope someone does scan Sprig as Krill suggests.

5. Winston Hughes

Winston Hughes Wrathful Warlock Retired Moderator

Indeed, the claims against sprig and Seon should not be dismissed out of hand, even if they do come from those accused of being villains themselves. But those against whom there is more solid evidence place a greater demand on us at this time.

Certainly, AskThePizzaGuy's villainy seems clear enough. But, since we already tried lynching the Chaos Mage once, perhaps it would be better to test our supposed prophet by directing our righteous fury toward Nictel this evening.

As for the items, I will hold judgement on the Flute and Gemstone for the time being. The poison, however, is another matter. I wish that I felt sure enough of anyone's loyalty to entrust it to their hands, but as yet I do not. Hence, I feel duty bound to make a claim on it myself.

6. Nictel

Nictel Emperor

"Well what do you know, evil rears it's ugly head in the form of the Earth archmage. Another destructionist are you? Or just determined to end us all in general?

7. TheForestAuro

TheForestAuro Whisper in the Trees

"I believe you are mistaken, Nictel. I am the earth archmage, and the only ugly head rearing appears to be your own."

8. choxorn

choxorn Watermelon Headcrab

I see nobody has claimed the Willow Flute yet. I guess I'll take it then, until someone tells me they have a use for it.

9. Autolycus

Autolycus Emperor

My greatest concern is the so-called naturalist Sprig

10. Sprig

Sprig めんどくさい

"The Willow Flute, can goto the Sun Mage, KingMorgan . The Earth Mage, TFA can have the Tear of Agares"​

"Autolycus can have the Flawed Gemstone" " Oh and naturalist makes me sound like a nudest"​

11. KingMorgan

KingMorgan Deity

I'd like to have the Flawed Gemstone, I would like to examine it as it may provide a clue to a problem I am currently studying.

Sun Mage, KingMorgan could also hold the flute, Dear Wind Mage would have wanted it.

Tear of Agares can be held by the good Winston Hughes

I'll trust the judgement of Winston, Nictel is very suscipious

12. choxorn

choxorn Watermelon Headcrab

Alright, you can have it then. Vote for Willow Flute changed to KingMorgan.

13. Nictel

Nictel Emperor

"Autolycus seems to be the only sensible around here, whatever might happen. You good people see the evil triangle that Winston, TFA and KingMorgan form. Do not let them cloud your judgement."

14. Sprig

Sprig めんどくさい

15. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

Kingmorgan can have the gemstone and the flute.

TFA, take the Tears. Use it well.

16. civplayah

civplayah phantasm

We can kill Nictel right away.

17. Nictel

Nictel Emperor

"Before I die, I show you this Metal Spike, I would very much wish that Frozen in Ice receives it."

18. Sprig

Sprig めんどくさい

The Nature Mage is puzzled. The mage thinks to himself ‘I guess they want to go after the enemy they don’t know rather than the enemy they know. The chaos seems to be unfolding a bit at least’

19. Krill

Krill Deity

Perhapth I am not worth Lithening to, but I think that Winthton Hugheth thoughld rethieve the poithion.

20. Nictel

Nictel Emperor

"I believe I was mistaken with sprig, Zombie Monkey seems to be a disciple of chaos."