Night of the Werewolves XXVIII Game Thread

I would like the metal spike, as I know how to put it to good use. King Morgan can have the gemstone, and Winston can have the Tear of Agares.

"I believe I was mistaken with sprig, Zombie Monkey seems to be a disciple of chaos."

Dont be absurd. Zombie Monkey is the only reason I survived that attack on my life the night befor last. I know him to be innocent. I do not know where to begin with all that has surrounded ATPG. I would like the Tear of Agares . If they are indeed the kill item, I will know and it will prove either way ATPG's defense.
For now, ATPG is telling the truth about wishing to protect Renata. I think that we should wait on accusing him until we see what the Tears have to tell me.
The items Willow Flute and Flawed Gemstone are both needed to create the Oracrina of the Balseraph. I am unsure about this items use for good due to it's name. I believe that they should both be split up in order to protect the holders until we can find out more about what this Oracrina does.

Sprig I find you guilty. If Nictel is lying and everything ATPG is saying is a lie, then we have an innocent murder here (Renata) and no kill for the traitors. The only thing that makes sense is that Nictel's claim is correct and he survived an attack or else somebody else has and is not coming forward. Either way, he seems to be truthful and until I hear otherwise, you will pay for the death of Paulus as well as the attepmted murders of both myself and Nictel.

Also, what use is it that you have with that spike Frozen in Ice?

The death of Renata has saddened me very deeply. Never have I seen one embrace the Air with such joy and revelation. She is also one of the only ones that I trusted fully in all of this. Hey death has only proven to me that sometimes action is needed, not just words. I know not why renata had to die in Seon's place, however my wrath will now be unleashed. Sprig, I withdraw my vote from you. The Elements will now be your judge. They will bring your true nature to light for the view of us all.

As such, civplayah should be looked at. ATPG is not the only one to mistrust him. I have been speaking with another that has had reason not to trust civplayah for sometime now. ((PM stuff)) Since this has now come to my attention, it is time to eliminate two of those that wish us to fail our ritual. It is time that this business is finished.

I also confirm that ATPG is not responsible for renata's death. His kill item was the Tear. If used, it will also remain on the victem. Since this was not on renata's person, he is telling the truth. Let us eliminate another of our suspects now.

Midday
Day 3

The debate seems to overheat under the hot rays of the sun, and the voices of the Archmages grow louder and louder. Suddenly, there is complete silence.

Sepuku, the Master of Elements, has raised his staff. It is pointing directly at Sprig. Sepuku gestures for others to move out of his way as he closes in on the Nature Archmage. Suddenly, Sprig leaps towards Sepuku with a feral agility, claws in the place of nails and with large fangs ready to strike.

But mid-air, Sprig is caught in a violent blast from the staff, a mix of all the elements under Sepuku's tower. Violently, the Nature Archmage is thrown backwards and hits a tree with a sickening crunch. There is no doubt that he is dead.

Slowly, mumbling begins again as they examine the corpse of Sprig:
Spoiler :
Sprig was Against the Ritual!

Apologies for not being able to provide a tally atm. I can try to make one later.

Good...I believe his death has avenged Renata's own...somewhat anyways.
Also, it seems that we are indeed dealing with two different teams here. I think that it is of great importance we find the rest of the team able to kill us. I have been working on narrowing down people as you can see. I will be back soon.

Let's see if I can make another good guess.

How about.... unvote, vote: Seon? You seemed awfully sure I needed to die today. A bit too quick on the trigger finger.

Now, I believe I may yet yield another step closer to Renata resting in piece. It was not her time to return to the Elements and you will pay for having a hand in sending her there Seon!

Sepuku can have the Willow Flute and Tear of Agares .
He seems to have been right about Sprig, I will trust his words and see if he is indeed right again with Seon.

OOC: sigh... If you saw my another post this day, you would have noticed that I felt suspicious of Sprig, ATPG, andNictel. A bit weird if I belong to any one of those teams.

OOC: sigh... If you saw my another post this day, you would have noticed that I felt suspicious of Sprig, ATPG, andNictel. A bit weird if I belong to any one of those teams.

Went back and checked; yes, you did accuse Sprig. *bows*

As such I am concerned this could be a mistake. Being early on the Sprig accusation is points in your favor. Though the ATPG accusation isn't points in your favor. One strike, one ball.

I am open to suggestions on another candidate.

Nictel. Trust me. I know what I am talking about.

"Master of the Elements my gratitude is great. I will be able to sleep a bit better. I needed to confuse the evil parties at work. Yes I have been suspicious of Seon as well. He has been in contact with Renata, since after her dead no other claim of prophecy was put forth she was probably the prophet herself. The only person I believe who knew this was Seon."

The Water Archmage seems very impressed and a little cowed by his master's use of power.
I've thought for a while that one and only one of sprig and nictel was evil. I defer to my master on the pizza quiestion. Therefore, my stagnant and hardened cousin Seon must sleep with the fishes.
My master Sepuku can have the Tear and let the Earth Mage The ForestAuro have the willow flute.
OOC: Is the spike actually up for auction at this point, or is it an advisory vote for whom we want Nictel to give it to?

Top Bottom