Night of the Werewolves XXVIII Game Thread

I don't know what an 'Eagle Feather's Pendant' is, but if nobody wants it, then I'll take a look.

I wouldn't mind checking out the Sapphire Crown too, since people don't seem in a rush to hand it to anyone else.

TFA has had his chance with the Tear of Agares, so let's give oyzar a go.

As for ZPV, I don't know if he's really a threat to us. But, under the circumstances, it would seem wise to be rid of him.

Night falls
Day 6

... As the sun sunk towards the horizon, it became clear that this would be the last full day of travel for the delegation. As darkness came, they were so close to the Tower of Alteration that they could study its majesty in detail.

But they were busy with other trifles; the dangerous Tear of Agares was entrusted to Oyzar, the Life Archmage, and Winston Hughes, the Master of Divination, claimed the Eagle Feathers Pendant. He also wanted the Sapphire Crown, but Sepuku, another Tower Master, had also put in his claim for it, and after a short argument between the two, the item was left to be decided upon for tomorrow.

The most interesting this afternoon was the confrontation with ZPV; he had looked slightly better and less weakened this day, after the decease of the Mind Archmage, but only a few people noticed. They were crowding around him, The Spirit Archmage Hell_Hound as their leader. He - and many others - were arguing that he was a danger to them, and few bothered to hear what ZPV had to say to his defences. Those who tried couldn't because his voice was low and nerveous.
"But... I can help... Can't you see that..."

His attempts were futile. The crowd quickly dispatched of the sickly weakling, and inspected him afterwards, seeking justification for their hard judgement, but they found none:
Spoiler :
ZPV was not working against the innocents!

Hoping that the loss of ZPV would not tip any subtle balance of power, they went to sleep, eager to reach the top of the tower in the morning to complete the Ritual.

It is now night!
Morning comes in 48 hours!
Until then, public posting is CLOSED!
Night people, send me PMs!

Spoiler Accusation Tally :

Hell_Hound: ZPV
TheForestAuro: ZPV
Civplayah: ZPV
Oyzar: ZPV
Frozen In Ice: ZPV
Winston Hughes: ZPV

ZPV: 6

Spoiler Tear of Agares Tally :

TheForestAuro: TheForestAuro
Autolycus: Oyzar
Civplayah: Oyzar
Oyzar: Oyzar
Frozen In Ice: Oyzar
Sepuku: TheForestAuro
Winston Hughes: Oyzar

Oyzar: 5
TheForestAuro: 2

Spoiler Sapphire Crown Tally :

Sepuku: Sepuku
Winston Hughes: Winston Hughes

Sepuku: 1
Winston Hughes: 1

Spoiler Eagle Feather's Pendant Tally :

Winston Hughes: Winston Hughes

Winston Hughes: 1

Morning Comes
Day 7

The Delegation rose to what they knew was the last day on this journey, the Tower of Alteration. They quickly gathered, eager to get moving, but they were missing the Entropy Archmage, Backwards Logic. Their eyes darted towards his tent, where he staggered out, his skin ashen grey. They looked at him in silence as the well-known effects of the Tear of Agares begun to show themselves.

Backwards Logic stretched out his arm, pointing a single finger at one of them. As he fell to his knees, the dark fires licking up his body, the others looked where he was pointing. His finger was pointing straight at Oyzar, the Life Archmage. Between his teeth, the Entropy Archmage gritted: "Murderer." Then, he died.

Spoiler :
Backwards Logic was innocent!

It is now day!
The game ends in 48 hours!
Until then, public posting is OPEN!
Votes: Accusations, Sapphire Crown and Support

We don't need to decide on the tear of agares because since we plan on performing the ritual tonight, no one will be able to use it before our country is saved, therefore the tear is irrelevant.

(OOC: I think Izipo's still in the reserves)

((OOC: Izipo was asked to take over for ZPV weeks ago, and responded that he would *maybe* have the time. I have heard nothing since then.

As the game ends after this game day, I hope that Oyzar's character being a dummy won't change anything))

You shouldn't accuse someone you have no evidence against. Frozen has done nothing wrong.

So TheForestAuro, you accuse me of being a villain without knowing anything about me? Well I can tell you that you are wrong. I have been open about myself for the entire journey, and I bet if you asked around a bit, you could easily find out a lot, if not everything about me.

My recipe is to make the Arms of Junil, a powerful sword of the god of law. I do possess the Metal Spike, which is one of the items that was needed for my recipe. I also needed a Rusted Blade, a Hero's Girdle, and a Silver Mirror for it, but I never came into possession of any of those items. My ability is a fairly standard one as well; simply put, I have the natural authority that a Law Archmage would normally possess. This advantage gives me an extra vote in all votings, though the extra vote is only visible if it makes the difference (ie breaks a tie). Additionally, I have voted against every faction that has been discovered in our group of Archmages.

If that still doesn't satisfy your curiosity about me, you can contact me in private with your further questions. Now I would vote for someone myself, but I have never been told who has been proven innocent, and who hasn't. I'll wait a while and hopefully someone can inform me on that, but if no does, than I will eventually make a decision for myself.

"Civplayah, perhaps you think that dead archmages are a thing of the past. We haven't got time for nicities. Tell me, would a Law Archmage find a power ritual of alteration disturbing to the natural order of things?"

(Stoneskin on TheForestAuro)

I am for ensuring the saftey of our nation, and this ritual of alteration must be done to do that. On that note Zombie Monkey has been really quiet recently. Maybe that is why there hasn't been any night kills other than the tears recently?

Zombie Monkey need not die. No one is sure enough of anyone's guilt for us to kill them. Let no more people perish. The Ritual of Alteration will save us. I beseech all active players to support themselves, so that no foul preserver can place a last minute vote to kill one of us.

Top Bottom