1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Night of the Werewolves XXVIII Game Thread

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Diamondeye, Sep 9, 2009.

1. oyzar

oyzar Have quit civ/forums

Sepuku can have the eye.

2. Krill

Krill Deity

Perhapth, Zombie Monkey, you would be happier if I were to not thpeak publically?

3. Love

Love Deity

I am just an old body archmage. My ability is that i am casting haste, shortening the time to get to the tower of mastery. I am completely innocent. If I die, you'll have one more day to walk. Oh, if i survive half of the journey, we'll shorten it by one more day.

So that makes two more days if you kill me now. If you don't, I hope someone will protect me tonight because i told you guys everything.

4. Renata

Renata homicidal jungle cat GOTM Staff

There's not much you could have claimed that would make me more likely to let you live, Love. Let me hope it was not calculated to get just that response, but for the moment I am inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt. May your presence, and the question of whether or not you are protected, give our enemies fits.

Time runs short today, and I have still not seen Stuck in Pi.

5. Love

Love Deity

Thankyou for changing your mind on me. I hope there is more following.

6. Winston Hughes

Winston Hughes Wrathful Warlock Retired Moderator

A better defence, Love, though I question the need for so public a revelation of your skills. May prophet and bodyguard alike keep your watch tonight.

Whilst I second the Air Mage's call for Stuck in Pi to step forward, there is another who has yet to grace us with his voice, save to complain of some malady or other before returning to his tent. Your silence has been noted, Archmage of Entropy, and your future holds only woe if the omission is not corrected.

7. Nictel

Nictel Emperor

"The accused always seem to have some kind of crucial ability. Silence however remains deathly."

8. Autolycus

Autolycus Emperor

All I know is that my master Sepuku will handle the eye situation properly.
    Does anyone know the exact nature of this ritual of Alteration we will be performing? Perhaps with that information we might be able to immerse ourselves in motivations. As it stands, I think I'd rather see Love's body sleeping with the fishes than lose as enchanting a fellow as Stuck in Pi

9. Sepuku

Sepuku Prince

All right Love, your claim is believeable. I do that you haven't given these killers reason to end the speed you grant us though. I don't remember Stuck In Pi saying much at all...Zombie Monkey is right, this whole Tower is full of suspects!

10. TheForestAuro

TheForestAuro Whisper in the Trees

"I am not so certain, but I make no judgement, either way. Sepuku will likely make good use of the amulet."

11. oyzar

oyzar Have quit civ/forums

Love's story seems belivable. Stuck in pi have yet to give his.

12. hell_hound

hell_hound Prince

Well personally I am not a fan of walking, so I shall support Love in order to perhaps save me a bit of effort :)

13. Seon

Seon Not An Evil Liar

Stuck in Piwhat do you have to say? Love has offered a convincing defence. You better not have lied though.

14. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

Night falls

Day 1

The second day since the first death, the small chatter and discussion seemed to have evolved into outright accusations, and many people were urged to step forward with a reason to be kept alive. For quite a while, it looked as if the Body Archmage, Love, was in danger of being outright killed by the others, but when the discussion changed character after they had stopped in the evening and devolved into a common brawl, albeit with some magic tricks aswell, it was the silent Enchantment Archmage, Stuck In Pi, who was the main target.

He tried to resist the many assaults, but nobody stood up for him, and soon, the archmages stood over his corpse, beaten into a bloody pulp by a mix of fists and magical attacks. He had not said anything that could prove guilt, and his personal belongings did not look suspicious either. Therefore, they regretfully had to face that....
    Spoiler :
    Stuck in Pi was innocent!

Whatever useful items among his belongings would be voted for the next day.

And concerning items, Sepuku and AskThePizzaGuy both seemed to have claim on the Eye of the Necromancer, but in the end, the Elemental Tower Master left towards his tent with it to study it overnight.

It is now night!
    Morning comes in about 24 hours!
    Until then, public posting is CLOSED!
    People with night abilities, PM me!

Spoiler Accusation Tally :

CCRunner: ZPV
    Sprig: Love
    AskThePizzaGuy: Love
    Renata: Stuck In Pi
    Chandrasekhar: Stuck In Pi
    KingMorgan: Civplayah
    Nictel: Stuck In Pi
    Sepuku: Stuck In Pi
    Choxorn: Love
    Seon: Love
    Civplayah: Civplayah
    Oyzar: Stuck In Pi
    Frozen In Ice: Love
    Love: Love
    Winston Hughes: Stuck In Pi
    Zombie Monkey: Krill
    Autolycus: Love
    Hell_Hound: Love

Stuck In Pi: 6
    Love: 2
    Krill: 1
    Civplayah: 0

Spoiler Eye of the Necromancer tally :

Sprig: AskThePizzaGuy
    Choxorn: AskThePizzaGuy
    Sepuku: Sepuku
    AskThePizzaGuy: AskThePizzaGuy
    Renata: Sepuku
    Seon: Sepuku
    Chandrasekhar: Sepuku
    Nictel: Sepuku
    Winston Hughes: Winston Hughes
    CCRunner: Sepuku
    Oyzar: Sepuku
    Autolycus: Sepuku
    TheForestAuro: Sepuku

Sepuku: 9
    AskThePizzaGuy: 2
    Winston Hughes: 1

15. CCRunner

CCRunner Deity

(MSN has decided to stop working for me so if you need to contact me for the next few days until I get it fixed PM me please)

16. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

Morning Comes

Day 2

Nerves had gotten the best of many of the delegation members, and some stood up as soon as the sun had risen from the horizon. Soon, everyone were up. And it truly was everyone - there had been no mystical killings that night! With renewed hope, they resumed their journey.

Stuck In Pi, the Archmage of Enchantment whom they had executed the day before, was discovered to have a Golem Heart, one of the crucial reagents for the ritual that was their purpose.

It is now day!
    Night falls in roughly 48 hours!
    Until then, public posting is OPEN!
    Votes:
    Accusations, Support votes and Golem Heart votes

17. Nictel

Nictel Emperor

"I would like to start this day with requesting the Golem Heart for myself. I will not lie, I need this reagent for a recipe. I understand that some of you will be wary of such a thing. But do not fear, this recipe will warm the hearts of us all and it will give us the strength we need to bring this journey to a successful end. Stuck in Pi's death was unfortunate, let his death not be for nothing."

18. Renata

Renata homicidal jungle cat GOTM Staff

Interesting.

19. Krill

Krill Deity

I want the Golem heart, to make me alive. mathter gave me a brain, but now I wantth a heart...not for a rethipe, but to make me alive.

20. Nictel

Nictel Emperor

"Ever read the wizard of Oz? A heart will not make you alive."