Nightmares

Whiskey Priest

Warlord
I had the creepiest nightmare last night. I dreamt it was about two in the morning and I was watching a movie. The door bell rang and when I opened the door there was a little satanist girl standing at door. She stared at me with her dead eyes for about five seconds and then asked in a quite voice if I had any gas. I said I did and I began heading to my garage to give her my can. As soon as I stepped out the door one of her fellow satanists jumped out of the bushes and stabbed me in the back. I fell to the ground and lay in the snow. Three other satanists came and helped hold me down (I was quite angry, natch) and the guy who stabbed me proceeded to harvest my organs. I layed in the snow screaming as they did this. When they were done takingmy organs the girl came over with my gas can and began pouring it on me. The last thing I saw before waking up was lit Zippo flying at me.

Creepy.

C'mon let's here it. What is your worst nightmare.

:lol: good one...

i have had some quite frightening dreams, but they involed people i know and wouldnt make much sence to you without a lot of writing, and im tired. maybe tomorrow...

Attachments

• keeper of the dead.jpg
    keeper of the dead.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 124
darkChild, while I greatly like your collection of weird picturres (I have saved everyone so far to HDD) you need to limit your posting of pictures...please! :)

On dreams, I always have weird semi-lucid dreams and a few nights ago I had a particularly bad one (most of my dreams I know how they are going to end up but cannot do anything to change it). My wife and I are driving home and see a plane crash into the ground (think WTC). Now I am not one of the people that goes crazy over what happen Sept 11th, since I have lived with the danger of terrorist action against me for the last 6 years of my life (briefings in the Army when going overseas has given me a good bit of knowledge of what to look for and scared me pretty good already) and this is my first dream about such a happening. The next thing I know my wife and I are in an underground rail tunnel with a bunch of soldiers. We are issued weapons and I have a really bad feeling about this and try to convince my wife that we should be getting out of here, that the aliens were going to come down and kill us. She argues that we should trust the Army and that we should make a stand here so that the aliens cannot get to others. I try to argue with her, since our child is with us and is only 4 or 5 (I have no child IRL), but she still demands that we stay. The dream fades out with me feeling sorrow of my wife and child being dead and me looking at myself dieing on the ground. (I don't know how many people have read the 2nd book about Lord Soth being in Ravenloft, sorry I can't remember the name, but the aliens were creature like the Salt Shadows and went around slicing people up and torturing them.)

Originally posted by PaleHorse76
darkChild, while I greatly like your collection of weird picturres (I have saved everyone so far to HDD) you need to limit your posting of pictures...please! :)

On dreams, I always have weird semi-lucid dreams and a few nights ago I had a particularly bad one (most of my dreams I know how they are going to end up but cannot do anything to change it). My wife and I are driving home and see a plane crash into the ground (think WTC). Now I am not one of the people that goes crazy over what happen Sept 11th, since I have lived with the danger of terrorist action against me for the last 6 years of my life (briefings in the Army when going overseas has given me a good bit of knowledge of what to look for and scared me pretty good already) and this is my first dream about such a happening. The next thing I know my wife and I are in an underground rail tunnel with a bunch of soldiers. We are issued weapons and I have a really bad feeling about this and try to convince my wife that we should be getting out of here, that the aliens were going to come down and kill us. She argues that we should trust the Army and that we should make a stand here so that the aliens cannot get to others. I try to argue with her, since our child is with us and is only 4 or 5 (I have no child IRL), but she still demands that we stay. The dream fades out with me feeling sorrow of my wife and child being dead and me looking at myself dieing on the ground. (I don't know how many people have read the 2nd book about Lord Soth being in Ravenloft, sorry I can't remember the name, but the aliens were creature like the Salt Shadows and went around slicing people up and torturing them.)

Dude that is so weird, i once dreamt that i flew a MiG-21 over the Baltic (all idyllic...) and then from nowhere comes three alien craft (No, not UFO's... These looked more like B-2 actually!) and be3fore i know it i'm in the cold sea. Another blackout. Then i wake up on a Polish trawler (Why?) surrounded by Polish sailors and Aliens (!) and my uncle lying dead on the floor, I tried to take my gun, but it was gone.
Dream over...
:mad:
I have had other dreams about for example, me having to watch my own mother being blown to smithereens and so on.
yuck

Quite a while ago I decided to wear one of those sleep mask things - the first night I did, I had a dream about zombies. I wore it again the next night and had another zombie dream. So I left the mask off and was fine. A couple of months later I tried it again. Yep! A dream about zombies followed! Very odd!

I had a dream once where a guy with a nail gun was chasing me over the rooftops - he caught me and held me down, then started firing nails into my head, but very slowly and deliberately:
"bang!!!.........bang!!!!!.......bang!!!!"
The noise was incredible.
But in the dream I was still alive, and thinking 'Ok, I'll just let him think he's killed me and he'll move off to his next victim". It didn't hurt or anything, and I was just playing dead, and at this point there was no panic whatsoever. That's when I woke up, and over the road I could hear some workmen hammering away:
"bang!!!......bang!!!......bang!!!!!"
which was where the noise of the guy nailing my head came from, and had filtered into my dream. When I realised this I actually quite liked the dream, because of this noise that had become the sound of the loony's gun. A kind of 'Aha!' feeling.

This was a very disturbing dream. The next day I woke up feeling like my friend had actually died, and I was just getting over the grief of watching it happen.

I dreamt I was arguing with my dad about something I was supposed to do but I didn't want to do. We were standing on the balcony of this building with a bunch of other people. Then the building caught on fire and everyone was going to jump off the balcony into the pool below. The fire wasn't too bad, no one was really worried. Since my friend and I were closest to the balcony, we were going to jump first. As I was about to jump, I said something ugly to my dad like, "Well, I'm going to jump into the pool. Maybe I will survive to be able to do that thing you wanted me to do." I said it in a very catty manner.

So my friend jumps first. But as she jumps, she misses the pool and lands on the concrete. She isn't moving, so I jump from the balcony to the pool so I can go check on her. Somehow, when I get to the pool, she is in the pool. (Don't ask me how.) For some reason, my dad is already down there. He looks at her and says, "Well, she's dead." I pulled her body from the pool and laid her on the concrete. I go inside (presumably to get help). Eventually I come back and just cover her with a large piece of clothe because I don't want any scavengers to come before the coroners come to take her away. Nobody seems concerned with what happened. :(

woah, wiskey, that is pretty freaky.

The 'scariest' dream i have ever had, was just after seeing the exorcist, in my 'dream' i just kept seeing the scene when the girl/devil turns her head around. Then i woke up, and i had my arms crossed across my chest clutching my shoulders, and i was in a cold sweat. That scared me more than the dream did.

My worst was when I was a little kid... and I saw a cute little pink bunny rabbit... I never recovered!

Actually, my worst dream was about me as a late-night janitor, and I was cleaning out the cubboards. I saw an interesting light coming from upstairs, in the attick. So, being the brave and cunning man I am, I went upstairs to investigate. As I got up there, I had a strange feeling. When I got up there, the door closed, and locked itself. There was a blinding light that shined ito my eyes, and I could see the walls closing in.

BTW Mikoyan, I see why you hate B-2's now...

Top Bottom