NinNES I: Antiquity Broken

One question about the trade system: Does the section "Natural Resources" count the total you have, usable and exporting, or just the ones that are usable?

I might write a story. I'm not going to tell you what it is, but here's a hint: Odysseus survived the burning of the Trojan Horse thanks to divine intervention and escapes to go through the perils of the Odyssey, but returns to Ithaca to find pure chaos.

@DC123456789-

Advanced units will come very soon, with advents either in equipment, training, or technology to give a massive edge. They will be very powerful should you meet the requirements.

On that note, I should warn all tribal players that the overwhelming majority of advanced units (though not all) will be "civilized" only. What this means is you are going to have to modernize your society and/or military to use them.

@ Popcornlord-

I have been considering stack bonuses, but for now only the strategic resources give additional bonuses at x2. I am contemplating a x4 or x5 stack bonus, but nothing yet. I'll let everyone know if I do implement it.

One question about the trade system: Does the section "Natural Resources" count the total you have, usable and exporting, or just the ones that are usable?

I might change it, but as of right now the "Natural Resources" section is what you have prior to exports or imports, shown directly beneath. So, for example if it says you have Wine (x3) in Natural Resources, and Exports says Wine (x1), that means you have two Wine left. One can be traded, one for yourself. Or both traded if you prefer.

@ topsecret-

To: Scythian Nation

We have discussed your response to our concerns, and find that, for the majority of our rulers, their demands have been met. A handful have expressed their doubts about being ruled by from the West, but we accept nevertheless. We shall join the Scythian Nation, and may our alliance make our enemies tremble!

@GemHound: Who says it can't be related to something with later consequeses? Also, do you accept the alliance offer I sent earlier?

@GemHound: Who says it can't be related to something with later consequeses? Also, do you accept the alliance offer I sent earlier?

Of course. I forgot to respond didn't I?

To: Troy

The Kingdom of Alba Longa would like to enter an alliance with Troy.
To: Alba Longa

I, Priam the Third, accept this proposal. Let our alliance cause a new era of peace and prosperity!

Veneti Denounces Troy! The Venetians recently became the center of attention when they denounced the Trojans publicly. They claimed that the growing imperialism and greed of the nation would consume the entire Mediterranean. A rather interesting turn of events, all things considered.
Do the Veneti know of the problems of our area? Do they know of the fact that the Greeks are already fighting us irregardless?

I'm just curious: Shouldn't I have 12 instead of 11 EP per turn, because I got 3 more EP this turn through my project and through the annexation ... or doesn't the extra EP from the annexation count into this?

OOC:
Myself for my very own selfish needs feel that the sea faring nations not having a
fog-of-activity is unfair !!

@DrSeward-

I'll check the stats.

@ bonefang-

I know, I know. I think the fog of war was unfair to begin with, it didn't make sense from a gameplay perspective to keep these nations isolated.

I also am going to try a be a lot more lenient on landlocked nations, but remember that if people were on the sea, it really was a massive advantage.

@ Gem Hound, DC123456789-

I'm ruling that the Trojans and Greeks are not at war by default. Imagine France and Germany post-WWI. Hate each other with a passion, but at peace.

@ Gem Hound, DC123456789-

I'm ruling that the Trojans and Greeks are not at war by default. Imagine France and Germany post-WWI. Hate each other with a passion, but at peace.
Oh okay. Still technically a war, just bloodless. Who cares other than Macedonia if it gets worse?

I'm just curious: Shouldn't I have 12 instead of 11 EP per turn, because I got 3 more EP this turn through my project and through the annexation ... or doesn't the extra EP from the annexation count into this?

Finally got around to checking the stats and you are correct. You have 12 EP, not 11 right now.

I forgot the 72 Hr Warning, so

69 Hour Warning

Current Orders:

Received

Macedonia
Calabria
Heruli
Athens

Not Received

Phoenicia
Alba Longa
Thuringians
Veneti
Troy
Tetwan
Scythian Nation
Urartu

Okay... as everyone can see from this, I only have 1/3 of the orders right now. If you are on the bottom list, please send orders soon.

its a shame ... people not being attentive enough ...

Top Bottom