Nitram15's LeaderHead gallery!

He looks kinda tired. Not that thats a bad thing, I imagine that someone like Tesla would have quite a few sleepless nights.

But he had quite a shocking life! :lol:

I stopped working on them. It is only a waste of my few time. If Civ 5 comes out, and it will use Nif, maybe I will take a look at the new shader technique. But I more like to play now. With Fallout 3 for example. But currently Civ 4 is bores me, so I modding RTW. Next mod: Arthur Total War, my edition. :) This thread should be closed.

I don't think this should be closed, even if you stop modding for now. Could be, that there will be problems / questions. Then, this would be the best place to ask for help.

Besides of this, I'd appreciate it if you'd still finish the two requests I made: the fixes to Széchenyi and August. At the moment, both of my mods, Saxony and Hungary, are unfinished although all I'd change is adding / correcting some art. Even if civ 4 becomes of less importance (although nobody knows how civ 5 turns out... if it's like civ 3, I'll keep playing civ 4), I'd still like to have them finished. Maybe do August first (the neck problem, remember?) as for the Saxony mod, this is all I need for the next version. For Hungary, there are some other things to do, so I'd still need to wait even if you'd finish Széchenyi.
On the other side, there is no need for Ruga v2 as v1 is pretty good already.

I stopped working on them. It is only a waste of my few time. If Civ 5 comes out, and it will use Nif, maybe I will take a look at the new shader technique. But I more like to play now. With Fallout 3 for example. But currently Civ 4 is bores me, so I modding RTW. Next mod: Arthur Total War, my edition. :) This thread should be closed.

I thought I was the only one on this forum who got bored with Civ 4.:)

And this thread shouldn't be closed - all your LHs are here and it is easy to find them for people who are looking for LHs.

Great news! I am BACK IN THE SADDLE! A Fallout: New Vegas leaderhead arrives:
Benny

Suit and hair converted from Fallout: New Vegas
Download: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=16018

Known issues: Smiling is little odd (maybe because it's based on John Adams); animations

Enjoy! :D:D:D:D

Nifs and textures. Both are converted from New Vegas. I found the way how to convert Fallout 3's nifs (with some trick ;)) to Civ 4! Not so easy, but I can explain soon in a tutorial if you want to know it.
So the model AND the textures (both) are from Fallout: New Vegas.

Glad to see you're back Nitram!:goodjob:

Top Bottom