1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Nitram15's LeaderHead gallery!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by Nitram15, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

The world knows Liszt as the greatest Hungarian composer. Actually, that's true. Of course some people can disagree with this. Anyway I think it is a little off from the topic.

2. Vortilex

Vortilex Imperator Mundi

How about making an Alan García leaderhead? He's the incumbent President of Peru.

3. Ekmek

Ekmek on steam: ekmek_e

If you're still doing musicians there is that Rammstein guitarist request still out there :mischief:

4. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

Nope, I am doing Victor Emmanuel II v3 currently, but I think I can take the request later. :D

5. veBear

veBear Slumerican Citizen

I just noticed reading through your LH gallery... your English have greatly improved since you started it ;)

And if you continue the composer scene, Edvard Grieg could be an option. He composed the famous 'In the Hall of the Mountain King' and all the other music to Ibsens famous play Peer Gynt.

Edit:
    BTW, you should take a look at this. It's even better that the origninal (my opinion).

6. veBear

Nitram, I have a small request. I wonder if you could take your President eden, add the tie and remove the camera effect (blue front screen or whatever it is). I just realised that it would do a great Einar Gerhardsen (much better than the old one you did) :goodjob:

If you do, I could do some small texture work and add a new BG and voila, we have an Einar Gerhardsen LH :D

7. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

Napoléon Bonaparte

(click pic to download)​

The reason I made this leaderhead, that I was always wanted to make something unique, as an end. Because yes, I officially end Leaderhead creating by myself. If I make a mod, or somebody requests, and I accept, of course I will create, but for fun, it has been ended. But I didn't want to go without a word, so yup, I created something magnificant. And who else can be such magnificant than Napoleon Bonaparte?

It was my most difficult leaderhead to make under my whole 'career'. :p I had to use almost everything what can be done with Blender and Nifskope. Conversions with 3 programs, and from 2 different games, with 2 different engines. :crazyeye: But I did it! And I am happy with the result. And the result is a lot more important than the work I did. Or at least, this is what the people around here teached me.

I was gladly at your service friends! :king:

8. Huayna Capac357

Huayna Capac357 Deity

Awesome. I think that this is going into the CustomAssets folder!

EDIT: The download link doesn't work right now.

9. cool3a2

cool3a2 Deity

Pretty good work, nitram! And thank you for your efforts in leaderhead making! That you stop working LHs for fun, means a terrible loss for the civ4 community... Rest in peace :D (just kidding, of course I don't want you dead!)

10. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

Although, I working on a leaderhead really long time ago, so I must finish it. Oda Nobunaga, famous japanese commander and shogun. There is a small chance I'll release him. :)

Doesn't? It works for me, I downloaded it already. :confused:

11. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

First I saw your post, I said, no way. Now, I say, okay. I can. I will send you.

12. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

Sorry for triple post, but I must tell you, that I found a small glitch with the model and the background. I already fixed it, and also, I uploaded the new debugged version (v1.1). There will (probably, but not for sure) a v1.2 will use Lincoln's animations, and a little play with the shaders(?) If you want, I can also create and upload (and sure will) a version were he's wearing his hat. It will be inside the .rar

If I want to make somebody perfect, then Napoleon will be that somebody! ;)

EDIT: Also, I'm going to make a Napoleon Total War Mod. If anyone's going to help me, please either post here or send me a pm. I will create a thread for it soon. :) For fans of my Barbarian Invasion mod, I didn't give that up, and going to release the almighty v2.0!

13. Huayna Capac357

Huayna Capac357 Deity

It works now, but didn't before. Whatever. The point is I'm downloading it :)

14. veBear

Thanks ;)
    I'll send you my email via PM then

Great new LH BTW :goodjob:

15. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

Thanks for all.
    @veBear: Okay, I will do him tomorrow (well, i say tomorrow in my time zone GMT +1) definately.

16. cool3a2

cool3a2 Deity

Please release him! Not that I plan to work on a japanese civ, but your work is always welcome and appreciated!

17. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

Oh, I need to put a lot of work still in him! Maybe a week or so. But he will be out, don't worry. ;)
    I have some problem with the conversion I made from Shogun 2 Total War. But I think I'll find a solution (I could find a solution for Napoleon Total War, and Shogun uses nearly the same engine, so it won't be too difficult)

18. Ekmek

Ekmek on steam: ekmek_e

19. AbsintheRed

AbsintheRed Deity

This is a great LH Nitram!

20. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

Thanks you AbsintheRed and Ekmek!
    I also created a hatty version about him, and will release him probably today.
    Actually, there are some screenshots about the hatty version:

Hat (and coat) is also converted from Napoleon Total War.
    What do you think? If you like I may upload the hatty too.