1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Nitram15's LeaderHead gallery!

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by Nitram15, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

Wow, I didn't know you're registered here as well. :D Good to know WePlayCiv likes :whip:, though it is a pretty useless piece of art(?)...

Actually I didn't see WPC since a very loooong time. The main reason is that, I can't oversee two big forum simultaneously. Sorry, but maybe I'll return, one day...

2. MaxWar

MaxWar King

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for making those cool LH. I needed a Hernan Cortes LH and i found one here thanks to you. I just made a BUTTON image for him and I think it turned out pretty good.

Spoiler :

If anyone feels its worth it i can upload the DDS,
    Thanks again!

3. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

Awesome, thanks. You should upload that as it was requested several times, but I neither had the spirit nor the time to do that. If anyone encounters me with this request I can answer it with your button.

For the leaderheads, you're welcome! :)

4. MaxWar

MaxWar King

Here you go :)

Attached Files:

5. Nitram15

Nitram15 Pro Libertate!

It's been a long time since I've last written here. No, I won't return to lh creating, I've completely abandoned my projects, but I wanted to ask my fellow followers to help my cause.

Hungary has been left out from the game once again. I've made a petition which would be nice to be signed by you all. Thank you for your humble aid for this important goal.

Link: http://www.change.org/petitions/firaxis-games-hungary-to-civilization