1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

no animations for air units?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by bergrar, Oct 10, 2010.

1. bergrar

bergrar Chieftain

i just noticed that air units have no animation like they had in civ 4?
    or there is a command to make them turning around cities like they did in civ 4 for interceptions?

2. shadowplay

shadowplay your ad here

Are you using DX 10/11? Word is there's a bug affecting air unit animations in that version.

3. bergrar

bergrar Chieftain

I use dx11, better a bug then no animations thx :)

4. ChaplainDMK

ChaplainDMK Chieftain

Well when i checked the animations in the Civ 5 viewer thingey evrey aircraft has an animation, like the B17s machineguns firing and stuff... I think its tail rudder turns when its shot down or something too...