[G&K] no barbarian xp limit

KaptainK714

Warlord
my old pc crashed and im trying to set no limit for barb xp. ive opened Global Define in note pad and updated from 30 to 100 but it doesnt update in new game. What am i forgetting?

That there are three versions of the file (assuming you have G&K and BNW) and you're probably editing the wrong one. OR, you're trying to do this after starting a game - changes will only apply to a new game.

As whoward69 notes, you may be editing the vanilla version of the file, while actually playing G&K or BNW. If, for example, you are playing BNW, the relevant GlobalDefines file will be located in the Expansion2 folder group (path should be something like "[path]\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\Expansion2\Gameplay\XML").

i have edited expansion2 folder also and am trying with new game but still stop at 30 XP. and i am making changes in note pad

i have edited expansion2 folder also and am trying with new game but still stop at 30 XP. and i am making changes in note pad

I just noticed that you tagged this thread with the G&K prefix. G&K-specific game files are in the Expansion folder set, not the Expansion2 folder set (which relates to the Brave New World expansion).

had edited both but still not getting working will downloading civ 5 again possibly help

Also, I think that if you edit the XML files, the changes will be rolled back by a subsequent patch or if you verify file integrity. That won't happen if you install a mod.

Top Bottom