[GS] No campus science victory challenge - Deity Sumeria

Greetings civfanatics! I've been having a lot of fun with civilization recently, but I wanted to try something unconventional. A science victory without building a single campus. While this might sound a bit crazy, we are going to utilize Sumeria's unique tile improvement: the Ziggurat. This tile improvement is unlocked at the start of the game and provides +2 science and +1 culture if placed next to a river!

The game plan:
1. Place Ziggurat's everywhere.
2. Build war-carts to take over the neighbor.
3. Build Kilwa Kisiwani for the nice 15% science boost.

Game parameters:
Deity, standard speed, standard map size, disasters: 4, terra map, include Canada as an AI
Map seed: 1770121500
Game seed: 1770121501

Mods:
Great works viewer - Changes the great works screen to make management easier.
Suzerain at a glance - Adds the icon of the current Suzerain to the city state banners.
Sukritact's global relations panel - Brings back the global relationship panel from previous civ games.
Better report screen (UI) - Report screen overhaul, also tells you how policies will effect your empire.
Immersive dialogue - More text from the AI.
Colorized historic moments - Historic moments have never been so awesome.
Real great people - Adds the personal touch to the great person screen.

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

Episode 5:
After thinking about our situation, we are in desperate need of expansion in order to increase our science. Time to colonize the island of city states!

Episode 6:
In this extended episode, we finish off some techs and launch rockets into space.

Thanks for watching this series! Let me know if you have any other ideas for series or civ vi challenges.

Top Bottom