Community Patch only
Cultural Diversity
All JFD's Rise to Power gameplauy/content mods
YnaEMP v25
All JFD's civs that are up to date
More Luxuries
Historical Religions Complete

Map: Giant Earth

In the last 4 games I have played, I have not seen cattle on the map at all. I just starting using the above mods. I am not using all the civs, but just two per game. I mean I do not have them checked in the mod list. I just remember I have not see sheep either. Could it be a setting in the setup menu for YnaEMP? Could it be because I set the resources option to riche?

Last edited:
I removed More Luxuries and set the resource option to standard. When I did this, I saw cattle and sheep. I also saw wheat which I forgot to mention in the first post.

That's weird, as I usually play with a More Luxuries mod with the resources option set to riche, and cattle, sheep and wheat are still visible for me. Granted, I may be playing with a different "More Luxuries" mod, since there are plenty of those around...

I tested it last night, and I did see everything except sheep, but the whole world was not discovered yer when I stopped playing.

I tested it last night, and I did see everything except sheep, but the whole world was not discovered yer when I stopped playing.
Hmmm, well I guess the only answer I can give now then is search the map more. What a strange situation...

Top Bottom