No CD

pat4

Believe it!!!
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering is there any legal way to play civIII without the cd. I have a netbook and was trying to play civIII on it for the fun. Is it possible?

Thanks,

Pat

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering is there any legal way to play civIII without the cd. I have a netbook and was trying to play civIII on it for the fun. Is it possible?

Thanks,

Pat

You need to search for a No-Cd patch that only removes the CD-check issue. Avoid the cracked software since really that's just a pirate version.

Other way might be to purchase a direct download copy of Civ3. I'm sure that's less than $10, but the caveat is they're sometimes unstable so you're likely to be downloading it at least once more in your lifetime. Probably Steam would suffice.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks,

Pat

Buy Civ V use the $10 discount and enjoy Civ III as the bonus

You can get Civ 3 complete on Steam for 5 USD right now. This isnt a sale price either.

I have it on steam - steam obviously requires no discs.

You can look up cracks, though I am reluctant to assist with it, since it might be against forum rules. Best ask google. It's probably just worth it to get the steam version, though.

I have it on steam - steam obviously requires no discs.

You can look up cracks, though I am reluctant to assist with it, since it might be against forum rules. Best ask google. It's probably just worth it to get the steam version, though.

It IS against the forum rules. ;)

The legal way is to purchase it from an online provider, such as Steam, or Direct2Disc.

(I doubt you can legally get the no-cd patch anymore.)

Top Bottom