1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

No City Banner with All Mods Disabled

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Technical Support' started by CivLuvah, Oct 19, 2017.

1. CivLuvah

CivLuvah Warlord

I disabled all mods with the new patch so that I wouldn't be redirected to the intro screen whenever I start a new game. However, something strange happened in the first turn. I couldn't see the city banner anymore, and I can only seem to see in if I enable the CQUI mod. Has anyone experienced this with the new patch? Is this a bug?

2. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

You may have disabled everything in the Subscriptions item of Additional Content, but mods may still be conflicting with your game. The fact that enabling CQUI indicates to me that it may be a lingering mod problem.

I would suggest that you try the actions described in this post. After doing so, please report back and let us know whether it worked.

3. CivLuvah

CivLuvah Warlord

It worked! Thanks