No city titles/info/blue squares?

I think this originates from rendering/texture errors; I can duplicate this by disabling rendering/textures in 3Danalyze.

bump...

just like you this is the only place where I have any problems. Game runs fine rebeit slow but the blue text problem is annoying. There are a couple other people with this problem....specs..

1.3g athlon
512 ram
geforce2 mx/mx 400 64mb

I've tried a few things like updating the drivers and lowering settings...it doesn't make a difference

On my ancient (Nov. 2001) desktop that otherwise met the minimum requirements (it's 2.0 gHz, GeForce 2).

I downloaded the latest driver from Nvidia (www.nvidia.com) and installed it. Boom, city names are there, blue blocks gone.

Worth a shot.

bignick101 said:
bump...

just like you this is the only place where I have any problems. Game runs fine rebeit slow but the blue text problem is annoying. There are a couple other people with this problem....specs..

1.3g athlon
512 ram
geforce2 mx/mx 400 64mb

I've tried a few things like updating the drivers and lowering settings...it doesn't make a difference

hmmm...once I updated drive on my geforce2 400mx it worked like a charm.

rmsharpe said:
I got the latest driver. It cleared it up and works now. It's also seemed to speed up the game a little bit.
Woo hoo! My first ever IT fix!

Top Bottom