[R&F] No Coal!?

maybe a city was founded on a coal resource? check whether you could trade for coal.

Interesting. Not long ago there was a call of despair for more niter. Anyway, I could sell you a few copies from my current game, if I knew how to do it :)

I find that resources may vary drastically from game to game. Last game, for example, I was starving for iron, which was pretty rare in the whole world, and in the current game I'm almost swimming in it and can't even sell it because everyone has it.
Have you uncovered all the map? And literally not a single coal resource? Those voracious dinos on your world must have eaten up all the 'coal' forests, then, bad luck.

In my current game Oil is unusually common, especially land Oil. Usually I only have sea Oil.

I have had niter be particularly scarce on my maps, as well as coal for that matter. I suspect that there may be a seed in the rng that allows for the occasional scarcity to shake things up...

Haven't been explicitly looking since the patch, but normally I never see coal as when it appears it has, for me, always been under the already built cities.

I always got coal post R&F and the AIs seems always have problems getting it.

Top Bottom