No geothermal from conquered city

I had a similar bug where I had a mine built on tile that (unknown to me) contained titanium. When I researched the tech that revealed titanium, I did not get the titanium from the mine.

Definitely seems like a bug. That said, once I researched teraforming, I built a terascape for one turn, canceled, and rebuilt the geothermal mine. Worked fine. That said, looks like you can't get resources if you don't have the relevant tech prior to building the improvement.

Until this is fixed, it does seems like an argument in favor of techtonic scanners. Won't help with geothermal but geothermal doesn't really matter.

Definitely seems like a bug. That said, once I researched teraforming, I built a terascape for one turn, canceled, and rebuilt the geothermal mine. Worked fine. That said, looks like you can't get resources if you don't have the relevant tech prior to building the improvement.

Until this is fixed, it does seems like an argument in favor of techtonic scanners. Won't help with geothermal but geothermal doesn't really matter.

I might have a similar issue.

I had a game where I had two Xenomass (with Miasma) tiles in my territory with Alien Nests. Eventually the Aliens became friendly yet the Alien Nests did not add any Xenomass to my supply.

Instead, if the Alien Nest got destroyed, I *lost* Xenomass, which caused me to be at a negative (even though none was being used or traded). But it went back to 0 when the Alien Nest grew back.

Top Bottom