No Incas in my Gods & Kings

Camarada78

Chieftain
I would like to know why the hell i've got no Inca civilization in my Civ V expansivon...

This is weird...

Anyone?!

G&K only includes Spain, not the Inca even though they were in the same DLC pack.

I definitely have them in mine. They beat me to 3 wonders last night! Fortunately, they also served as target practice for my gatling guns and artillery soon afterwards... ;)

Damn...

The support team said nothing about separate DLC... I said "I have spain but no Incas", Why i do not have incas?

He said it was a bug and should be fixed...

I will not buy a DLC just to get one civ...

It has macchu picchu as a wonder and no Incas... it

I missed those days when they would runaway on their own continent... and then come to the mainland Pangaea to smash the local runaways and become a master of two continents.:(

The Inca are worth every cent.

You are probably better off haha.

They are decent fun to play since they make war like beasts because they see hills and laugh, but damn is he annoying to play against... He early dows like no one elses business since he can get in your face so much faster. :p

BTW: They gave Spain because the Into the Renaissance scenario makes little sense with a huge blank spot. Not because they felt like intentionally splitting the DLC pack. IF you want them, should wait for steam sales and get them for less than the cost of a decent cup of coffee.

:huh: ahem...please...

If you own the DLC, then you might be victim of a yet not diagnosed bug. Not sure what is happening, but it can appear that some people don't have the Incas ingame even despite owning the DLC.
Civ goty includes the dlc that added the incas and spain. When I first downloaded g&k, it disabled the incas, but that was fixed with a patch a few days later.

I assume that the op just has vanilla civ v and gk.

Come on, dude. They didn't fool you at all. They never promised Inca in the expansion, they said Spain would be included.

There is no thread here, no bug. Buy the DLC if you want Inca, if not, then oh well, you're out of luck.

Yeah, Gods & Kings says it includes 10 Civs not included in the vanilla game - Celts, Carthage, Byzantines, Dutch, Ethopia, Sweden, Austria, Maya, Huns, and Spain. It does not include the Inca. If you buy the DLC that is Spain, the Inca, and a scenario, you can get the Inca. If you buy it after you buy DLC, you're only paying for Spain and the scenario. But the Inca are not included with Gods & Kings, they are not promised to be included, and it's not a mistake that you don't have them if you didn't pay for them.

They are decent fun to play since they make war like beasts because they see hills and laugh, but damn is he annoying to play against... He early dows like no one elses business since he can get in your face so much faster. :p

You ever fought a Pachacuti who controlled two continents?

Top Bottom