No interface

Admiral Stephen

Chieftain
I'm running Beyond the Sword, v3.13 (I think, the "build info" screen confused me a little bit, I included an attachment of it, along with a screenshot of the issue), Windows Vista, nvidia Geforce 6800, and my menu has totally disappeared in the game. In addition, when I click on "options" or "civilopedia" on the start up menu before starting my scenario, they don't pop up. The game is fully loaded and responding, I can hit enter to end turns and "b" to build cities, and it functions, just without the menu. Anyways, how do I fix this?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 128
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 123
I am having the exact same problem, I have even tried the hot keys of interface ctrl I and alt I and nothing comes up.. reading teh civ 4 manuel and the BTS book has no other options.

I have also uninstalled and reinstalled... wierd stuff.

I was trying the game in road to war then reloaded and my interface is missing :(

I believe this started when I zoomed out once and when I zoomed back in it was all gone

teh interface is there for normal civ 4... anyone have any clue what to do about this ?

I have the same problem and sometimes the game does not even start it pop me to desktop when im trying to start a game

If you are using Window Vista, you would need to run the program as Administrator.

Right click on your desktop icon > Properties > Compatibility > Run this program as an administrator

Top Bottom