1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

No interface

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Technical Support' started by Admiral Stephen, May 10, 2008.

1. Admiral Stephen

Admiral Stephen Chieftain

I'm running Beyond the Sword, v3.13 (I think, the "build info" screen confused me a little bit, I included an attachment of it, along with a screenshot of the issue), Windows Vista, nvidia Geforce 6800, and my menu has totally disappeared in the game. In addition, when I click on "options" or "civilopedia" on the start up menu before starting my scenario, they don't pop up. The game is fully loaded and responding, I can hit enter to end turns and "b" to build cities, and it functions, just without the menu. Anyways, how do I fix this?

Attached Files:

2. salan

salan Chieftain

I am having the exact same problem, I have even tried the hot keys of interface ctrl I and alt I and nothing comes up.. reading teh civ 4 manuel and the BTS book has no other options.

I have also uninstalled and reinstalled... wierd stuff.

I was trying the game in road to war then reloaded and my interface is missing :(

I believe this started when I zoomed out once and when I zoomed back in it was all gone

3. salan

salan Chieftain

teh interface is there for normal civ 4... anyone have any clue what to do about this ?

4. davidis.ca

davidis.ca Chieftain

I have the same problem and sometimes the game does not even start it pop me to desktop when im trying to start a game

5. carrieokaye

carrieokaye Chieftain

If you are using Window Vista, you would need to run the program as Administrator.

Right click on your desktop icon > Properties > Compatibility > Run this program as an administrator