No more numpad movement?

Mine was NOT working either

Try toggling the numlock?
I have also been frustrated by not being able to use the numeric keypad.

I can't use my number pad either. It's my only real complaint so far.
Game is amazing otherwise :D

It is quite frustrating. Those of us who have this issue is there any thing we have that is causing this. Not sure what that would be
I was wondering if changing the shortkeys that are numbers to something else would help? but I did not get around to trying that yet

Yes!! This. I need it so badly. I can't play the game without it

really? how?

Sorry Im just saying numpad works like arrow keys hence the same/same

I guess you are looking for some extra functionality?

It is quite frustrating. Those of us who have this issue is there any thing we have that is causing this. Not sure what that would be
I was wondering if changing the shortkeys that are numbers to something else would help? but I did not get around to trying that yet

No, it's not a choice among the key bindings :(

I have this issue too. I'm using a desktop computer. I've toggled the NumLock key to no avail. I would be having more fun if I could move units with my number pad.

i'll chime in and ditto everything, for the firaxis ppl who may be reading. it's nice having the option, i use both numpad and mouse throughout a game to move. and "w" for unit wait seems to be missing, i'll have to read through the key bindings again maybe i missed it. often the camera doesn't jump to the unit that is awaiting orders, but sometimes it does. most of the time it seems i have to click on "unit needs orders" for camera to center. in a game like this, even cutting down the clicks and reducing mouse movement by 10-20% would be ergonomically significant. also, camera does not zoom out enough, hard to see the bigger picture

Seems like there are several things, functionality-wise and customization-wise, that Firaxis just, kinda, took out. The missing numpad movement is the largest of these irritants for me.

I believe this has to do with the compatibility with the Steam Controller, maybe? Anyways, lack of number pad movement still sucks.

Still no numpad movement, 'W' for Wait, and 'C' (which ought to be Center on Unit) doesn't. And none of these are in the key bindings list. :nono:
This game has been made very mouse-heavy, and playing it for as many hours as I do begins to hurt my mouse wrist. I have stopped playing this game for weeks at a time because of it.

Come on, Firaxis! At least add these options in the key binding menu! :cringe:

Top Bottom