No more wonderraces

The first guy/girl that researches a specific tech should be the one who gets to build it. If the wonderbuilding gets cancelled someone else may be able to build the wonder. The construction shouldn't be cancelled if the city gets captured.

It can be exciting with the wonderraces but this makes it more realistic.. no more: two bricks left to finish the pyramid when someone else builds it, and no more prepalacebuilds....

Don't agree. It's part of the game. If you're playing on a higher level it means you would be almost completely locked out of building any wonders. On the lower levels you could pretty much build every wonder (which isn't too hard now if you're a skilled player).

A better idea would be having it as a part of diplomacy, i.e., asking the AI to refrain from building a wonder in exchange for something, etc.

my soloution: just have very spesific wonder requirements so only a couple of civs/cities will be able to build the wonder at all

like my "tomb of kings" suggestion make it a small wonder and
have the pyramids be an upgrade for the tomb of kings, that requires flood plaind in the city radius.
only offer ther great wall to the civ that has built the most walls/forts, or most percentage of waled cities
have issac neuton's college use up a scientific leader to upgrade a university, and the war academy take a military leader to upgrade a barracks.

More great wonders should be turned into small wonders. For example, the universal suffrage wonder. More then one nation has universal suffrage, so why should only one country get the benefits in civ.

Originally posted by Jake5555555
More great wonders should be turned into small wonders. For example, the universal suffrage wonder. More then one nation has universal suffrage.

and the INTERNET!

Top Bottom