No Music

Medicine_Man_55

Warlord
This is probably an easy/obvious issue:

I just downloaded and installed FfH2 (.40), made a few quick tweaks to my favorite custom map and started it up. One of the first things I noticed is that the game soundtrack would not play. I checked and found that the game soundtrack plays just fine if I do a custom game, but won't if I play a custom scenario or scenario.

Is this issue due to there being no media pack for FfH2 (.40) yet? Or do I need to reinstall or make some quick tweaks to connect things?

Cheers.

I've been having problems with the music for a while now. I don't know where its coming from, but I'll throw out some of the quirks of my system to see if they're common to this problem

Civ4 (and ffh, obviously) are not installed on my main (C:\) drive.
I often use a 'custom music folder' that is also not on C:\ (and not on the drive with Civ either)
I do have the media pack
XP, SP2, 2GB ram, Soundblaster Audigy 2 soundcard, latest drivers

The sound issues are not consistent, just like MM55's issues. Mostly, it occurs when I switch to 'custom music folder', either all music stops (and ctrl-M does nothing) or it goes back to the default FFH music for one song and stops.

I've had similar problems for a while now. it seems like after a song ends, the game forgets to start a new one for a while :D

I think I'm having audio problems as well. I did a new installation of Civ IV, BTS, and 0.40. The main menu music plays correctly, but there is no audio during the cutscene just before a new game starts. It's been a while since I've played FfH, but I thought I remembered music during that movie.

I think I'm having audio problems as well. I did a new installation of Civ IV, BTS, and 0.40. The main menu music plays correctly, but there is no audio during the cutscene just before a new game starts. It's been a while since I've played FfH, but I thought I remembered music during that movie.

You need the media pack, which does not yet exist for 0.40

Top Bottom