No Religion

parallox

Chieftain
Not sure what happened, but it seems I can't found a religion. England built Stonehenge and spread Protestantism to my cities. I have like 1800 Faith points, but have no idea why I haven't spawned or can't buy a great prophet. Anyone else running into this or am I just a noob at this?

Great Prophets are spawned with Great Prophet points (like other Great Persons)... and there are a limited number of them (1 per allowed religion) so you may not be able to get one any more.

As the AI beelines for prophets, and building holy districts early on (or tbh, at any point) is a huge mistake, buckets of money are the order of the day if you don't want to be excluded from the Religion race.

Tbh though the Religion implementation is pretty bad; probably best it is ignored.

Also found a bug - my game has no more prophets available (4 have been created) - but the religion screen lists religions allowed at 4/5....

That is not necessarily a bug. Probably just means the prophet is taken but hasnt been converted yet. I had to use 20 turns to be able to activate my prophet in my last game. I forgot to make a holy site.

That is not necessarily a bug. Probably just means the prophet is taken but hasnt been converted yet. I had to use 20 turns to be able to activate my prophet in my last game. I forgot to make a holy site.
Would have thought the list of gained great people would be all great people earned, not just those used/retired. And I'm in the atomic era, so they have had plenty of time

Top Bottom