1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

No resources

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by wolverine2112, Jun 18, 2017.

1. wolverine2112

wolverine2112 Warlord

Sorry if this bug has been solved, but I couldn't find anything. Using just about any map with vox i get no resources. Anyone else have this issue? just started playing again and vanilla seems to work ok.

2. tu_79

tu_79 Deity

Check requirements. Latest Civ 5, all DLC, Windows system. Be sure you don't install EUI separately and don't have it subscribed. Reinstall if needed.

Also, silly thing, you are not supposed to see all resources at the begging, you have to research them.

3. wolverine2112

wolverine2112 Warlord

I dont have all the dlc...but I reinstalled and it seems to be working now. Thanks.

4. vyyt

vyyt Deity

The reason why there were no resources and reinstalling resolved it is moat probably that your game was not up to date (the latest version is .279). Missing resources happen typically when you are on an older version of the game.

Nonetheless, VP will not work properly without all the DLCs (you don't need the map packs, but you do need the civs and the Ancient Wonders DLC) Buy them on Steam, they are cheap these days.