no timelimit in peloponesian wars

mago barca

Chieftain
can some tell me how to get rid of the timelimit by modding just tell me the path starting from warlords and what words to edit if i can put infinity ill put 9999 what i men by starting from warlords eg warlords/assets/pyhton and the folder

Wait, before you do that, is the time limit caused by the time victory? If yes, just play the Peloponesian Wars under Custom Scenario and turn off the Time Victory on the very right.

Disclaimer: I have not tried the below steps, but they should work.

1. Go to C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Warlords\Mods\Peloponnesian War\PublicMaps.

2. Open the Peloponnesian War.CIVWARLORDSWBSAVE file in Notepad.

3. On the fifteenth line, change MaxTurns=100 to whatever you want (200, 500, 1000, etc.).

Moderator Action: Moved to the Creation & Customization forum.

Disclaimer: I have not tried the below steps, but they should work.

1. Go to C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Warlords\Mods\Peloponnesian War\PublicMaps.

2. Open the Peloponnesian War.CIVWARLORDSWBSAVE file in Notepad.

3. On the fifteenth line, change MaxTurns=100 to whatever you want (200, 500, 1000, etc.).

Moderator Action: Moved to the Creation & Customization forum.

thanks for the help just go 9999999999999999999999999999 more turns left hope that will be enough:D could i do this with all scenarios

It would probably be easier to just put -1 instead, because -1 is the value for infinite.

Top Bottom