No TSL and the Giante Earth map are changed with the last version on the mod

mhIdA01

Chieftain
I started yhis thread to my problems. I hope don't get it wrong
I haved installed the file Civ6-GCO-master and since then I don't haven't the TSL. Then I installed Yet (not) Another Maps Pack.6.1 but the map seems a litle bit diference. I used play the CIV with all civs in the game and only my civ is TSL. Before I installed Civ6-GCO-master I have played with Civ6-YnAMP-master and it was great BTW. Only I have a lack of sea resources. Can you provide me a zip file with the latest version of your mod, included TSL for all civs included in-game, included Khmer and indonesia, sea resources and the Largest map that is also missed me. And no sea resources (fish, whales, crab and pearls).
Here the log files.

Attachments

• logs.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 215
One more thing.
After put and retired several times all versions of the mod included the steam versio of the mod I notice two things: the civs don't have TSL (now he put the option Force TSL but in my game that option is locked) and the Giant Earth, the map I used are diferent. Especially in Iberian Peninsula (now has 1 single river and before there was 3 rivers) and in France now have 1 or 2 rivers and before it was 4 rivers.

Thanks for the log, try to disable "larger Worlds" and what is "Civ 6 Map Plus v2.1" ?

Now is all OK. TSL, sea resources and the Giant Earth map. I had play several games and so far so good. BTW good job. Thanks. One more question: How much VRAM I must have to play Largest Earth map?

The Largest Earth Map can't be loaded with any computer since the summer patch, which has changed something to the game's engine.

Well, I can still (sometime) load it (GPU = 1080Ti), but it's now highly unstable and will crash after a few turn (or when you try to reveal the map)

So 8GB VRAM or more to load it, but its useless anyway, you can't play it anymore...

The Ludicrous size for map scripts should work with 6GB or more, 4GB may not be enough, even if I've reduced that size a bit.

What map should I choose in order to play Ludicrous map size? I want a earth map liked.

Ludicrous size, Terra Map, Earth shaped continents, but the rivers, terrains and features are randomized.

Top Bottom