No Uranium :O [Not a Bug]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule Brittania

SAFC Supporter
Whenever i play a single player game and get to the modern era, at which point i start to wish to build and use units and buildings that require Uranium to construct, I am unable to build them and although I can clearly see that I have, in one game, 2 resources of Uranium...this does not turn up in the list of resources that I have. I am unable to build nukes, nuclear power stations or attack submarines. I mine the Uranium obviously but it does not give me a supply of the resource. I havn't traded the resource away to anyone and i can't see any other reason why i wouldn't get the resource:confused:

I tried going into world builder to see if i could sort out the problem but i wasn't able to fix it nor could i see anyway of making the game recognise that i had supply of uranium in my borders. I've never had this problem before and so i'm pretty confused as to what it could be. Is it possibly a problem with the game code or something??? Any help would be appreciated.

yeh, i just found out through playing the game till i had researched fission....rushed back too try and delete the thread before anyone had replyed lol. Of course when i made this thread i really didn't think fission would fix the problem. I had played a previous game were it hadn't and i thought this was a repitition of tht. thankfully it's not but thanks for the help anyway. now i understand why i wasn't seeing any supply of uranium :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom