'Noble level' in Civ3

Sir_Lancelot said:
So why do they love to trade maps so much..?

They do not know the map perse, they know the tiles. That is to say that they know what is on a given tile, be is a resource or your units. They do not know the map in an aggregate. IOW they do not know how to get to that oil they know if onver on ytonder tile.

They need to explore the are or get a map to be bale to find the way to that oil. It is a convuluted mechanism, but it is what we have. Just like you know the captiol of a civs is located at X, Y or Z after an embassy is build, but it could be in fog as you have no knowledge of the map.

qazwsxedc said:
Apparently it's not such a great game if it sucks that bad that no one even thinks it's worth fixing it.

Nuff said.

Please, I do not know if you are a troll or just a fool. That the company is not making any further patches has no bearing on the vaule of the game. Many games have been put to bed that are quite good. It is a matter of economics.

You cannot justify putting money into tweaking or fixing bugs years after the game is out. The only one doing that AFAIK is Blizzard and the games they are patching are still selling enough to pay for the programming.

That is about a total of one company. Do take the time to think, before making asine responses. For my part, I have dismissed you as a troll. I would rather hope that is what your are doing, rather than being so obtuse.

I wasn't aware that it sucks that much, thanks for pointing that out in detail - the nerd way.

hopefully, the troll's been chased back under his bridge

pholkhero said:
hopefully, the troll's been chased back under his bridge

im sure he will be soon enough.:lol:

qazwsxedc said:
I wasn't aware that it sucks that much, thanks for pointing that out in detail - the nerd way.

is explaining something in a logical, rational reasonable manner "the nerd way"? if so seek professional help, you probably have an anger problem.

Top Bottom