1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Nobles' Club 215: Hammurabi of Babylon

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by AcaMetis, Oct 13, 2019.

1. earthy

earthy Chieftain

Spoiler :
    Well damn. My plan was legitimately to sit on my island and nuke everyone until they capped :lol:. I guess I'll have to rethink this one. Attacking across the ocean into a Mansa with railroad, fascism, AL, artillery, etc doesn't sound very promising lol.

Maybe I'll take a little break from this one and try that nuke strategy out on a lower difficulty to see what happens. Deep down I feel like enough nukes would make them capitulate, but I have absolutely no evidence or reasoning for that belief.

2. AcaMetis

AcaMetis Prince

Spoiler :
    The thing with trying to use just nukes to force a capitulation not working is that I don't think nukes deleting units contribute to your war success, and you need at least so much for an AI to capitulate. I think. Once you have it I'm sure Mansa would indeed be more willing to talk if he suddenly found an irradiated crater where his army used to be, but in terms of getting war success I'm not sure if nukes will help you.